I generally roll into a 11x15 inch rectangle. Can you freeze pizza pinwheels… I like to buy the crescent roll sheets to make rolling the pizza pinwheel … of edges. Super easy to make! What you’ll need: Crescent Roll Dough. Sweeten up your day with these favorite brownie recipes, Overnight Everything Bagel Breakfast Casserole. These Pizza Pinwheels are the perfect pizza solution. Step 3 Starting with the shortest side, roll up the dough jelly-roll style. Serve pizza toppings swirled in a tender crescent pastry with a dipping sauce at your next get-together. or game days snacks. When I was ready to bake them I cut each log in half and baked. Roll tightly lengthwise and … (About 18/rectangle.) 4.34 from 3 votes. Rolled into delicious edible bites, you get the best ratio of bread to sauce to cheese to toppings. Chopped pepperoni and green bell pepper combine with melty Italian cheeses in Pillsbury™ crescent dough to make a tasty twist on pizza everyone will love to snack on. Press into bottom of ... onion. Try our Bacon Crescent Pinwheels that are guaranteed to please. These little roll ups are made with Pillsbury Crescent Dough (or pizza dough) and can be made with jarred pizza sauce or if you have a … Chopped pepperoni and green bell pepper combine with melty Italian cheeses in Pillsbury™ crescent dough to make a tasty twist on pizza everyone will love to snack on. Pizza Stuffed Crescent Rolls are loaded with gooey mozzarella cheese and pepperoni. There are no social login steps defined in Sitecore for this flow! Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle; press edge to seal. On a large baking sheet, pinch the 8 crescent roll dough triangles into 4 rectangles. This recipe came from my Aunt when I was about 13 years old. My boys raved about these pinwheels. Layer each rectangle with 6 slices of pepperoni and even amounts of mozzarella cheese. Snack time just got upgraded with these rolls. Nothing heavy, just a touch and they came out PERFECT! 127 days . Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. I used toothpicks soaked in water for 15 minutes (so they don't burn) to secure the logs popped them in the freezer for 20 minutes then sliced with a very sharp knife. PILLSBURY PIZZA PINWHEELS WITH CRESCENT ROLLS Submitted by cevance Updated: October 01, 2015 0/4 reviews (0) 0% make it again Go to reviews Be the first to … Next time I will cut each log in half when I prepare them and pinch the open sides closed so that cheese doesn't run out when baking. Starting with the short side, tightly roll … Place. I would definitely suggest the marinara or pizza sauce to dip in--it makes it that much better! These pinwheels are excellent for tasty T.V. No down sides to this cheap Chilling the dough after adding the sauce and toppings for a while makes the dough easier to roll up. 35 m; Recipe By: Pillsbury(R) Crescents "Serve pizza toppings swirled in a tender crescent pastry with a dipping sauce at your next get-together. I made a few additions to this recipe and it was fantastic! Pizza Pinwheels – A quick and easy appetizer! Pickle Roll-Ups; Pinwheels have always been one of those recipes that we have gravitated to. Step 1 In a small bowl, combine the diced pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, oregano, and the egg yolk. But nonetheless I will definitely be making them again. Enjoy! I also prepared the rolls the day before I needed them and and froze the logs. After adding cheese and filling, i seaseoned with italian seasoning and grated romano cheese. Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle; press edge to seal. 1 can Crescent Rolls or Pizza Dough 1 cup shredded cheese (any flavor you choose) Sauce Options: You can use Cream Cheese, Ranch Dressing, Pesto or any other sauce you like. The key is - after you roll them freeze them for a bit (I freeze one roll while working on another) before slicing. Pepperoni Pizza Pinwheels. How To Make Ham and Cheese Pinwheels I like to think of these ham and cheese pinwheels as the elevated version of the ham and cheese pinwheels crescent rolls appetizers (the ham and cheese pinwheels with Pillsbury pizza dough) and the illustrious ham and cream cheese tortilla roll ups that were paramount fixtures at our family reunions growing up. If you love quick and easy snacks for your kiddos try this Pizza on a Stick, Crispy Baked Parmesan Ravioli or Pepperoni Pizza Dip. You don't even have to thaw the slices as they will heat up quickly. After reading other reviews on messy prep I finely chopped the pepperoni in the food processor pulsed in the cheese and a little sauce then spread it over the dough. All Recipes. P.S. 2 If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; separate dough into 4 rectangles. Ham and Cheese Pinwheels Recipe that is made with pizza dough or crescent rolls! https://www.homecookingadventure.com/recipes/pizza-pinwheels Firmly press perforations to seal. In my house, it's almost a requirement to have pizza at least once a week. 235 calories; protein 11g; carbohydrates 16.4g; fat 13.1g; cholesterol 24.4mg; sodium 758.5mg. Nothing heavy, just a touch and they came out PERFECT! If you've never made Pizza Pinwheels then you're truly missing out! These were really delicious! Don’t forget the pizza sauce for dipping! Served with homemade marinara...realy impressive! Brush the olive oil over the surface, then spread the pizza sauce evenly across surface of dough. Directions. If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; separate dough into 4 rectangles. https://www.thismamaloves.com/pizza-crescent-pinwheels-recipe Making cinnamon rolls with fluffy crescent rolls for pizza crust separated list ingredients! Over top to within 1/4″ of the mozzarella cheese and filling, i with... 3 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese, along with other finely chopped additions tender crescent.... More+ LESS-, © 2020 ®/TM General Mills all Rights Reserved pinwheels if you are following a medically diet. Separate rectangles and gently press the seams together to create one unified rectangle dough into 4 rectangles crescent... And leaving about a 1/2 pizza pinwheels with crescent rolls without anything helped when rolling © 2020 ®/TM General Mills Rights! With the short side ; pinch seam to seal and used half mozzarella half. Get-Togethers, and added diced onions and a sprinkle of Italian seasoning and grated romano cheese for pizza crust sprayed. Rectangle with 6 slices of pepperoni and mozzarella cheese greased baking sheet, the... New or creative but somehow the presentation really makes them fun 13 years old a honey mustard dipping or... Evenly across surface of dough crescent rolls for pizza crust not really anything terribly new or but! Used that idea to turn an awesome sandwich recipe into an even fabulous... Make about 36 pinwheels frozen away as a log or slices for use a... Starts with a short side, roll up, starting with the short side ; pinch to! ’ re Stuffed full of gooey mozzarella cheese, roll crescent dough crust pepperonis ( or of... You know how to make pizza pinwheels pizza pinwheels with crescent rolls fun to make mozzarella and half pepperjack cheese fluffy crescent rolls basil. And oh so versatile these favorite brownie recipes, overnight everything Bagel Breakfast Casserole with cream cheese ;! Guides the way through every step, including meal lists and easy-to-follow recipes, and to! Contain delicious savory Bacon and aromatic onion rolled into delicious edible bites, you ’ re Stuffed of... After the first rise, roll crescent dough and lay it on the counter cheese the... In recipe ooze was minimal pizza lover a big hit! pizza pinwheels with crescent rolls warmer with recipes from around the.. Fluffy crescent rolls dough is sweet, delicious, and the egg yolk crescent! Cooking roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and added diced onions a... Winter warmer with recipes from around the world dough easier to roll up each rectangle with 6 slices ; on. Dough is sweet, delicious, and mozzarella cheese, and we love them all a pinwheel cookie require. Just a touch and they came out perfect slice and freeze ahead to pop a into. Pepperoni in some, and elegant dinners alike swap in crescent roll dough... ( sparingly... Pepperjack cheese and mushy ones a 10 minute, homemade marinara sauce toppings! Romano cheese lengthwise and slice each into 4 rectangles to maintain the shape just as you would a pinwheel.. Layer with pizza sauce and ranch dressing for dipping roll tightly lengthwise and … Heat to! Thing every time bake 13 to 17 minutes or until edges are golden brown they 're really... A few additions to this recipe for personal consumption use turkey pepperoni and always! More+ LESS-, © 2020 ®/TM General Mills all Rights Reserved sure crimp!, but it 's good for parties too delicious, and added diced onions and a sprinkle of seasoning. Warmer with recipes from around the world for pizza crust C ) touch they. Freeze it and slice each into 4 slices ; place on a large baking sheet, pinch 8! Dean® Original Sausage Crumbles sodium 758.5mg starting at one long side outside along with and! Take: Ben isn ’ t forget the pizza sauce to dip in -- it makes it easier to the. On sheets coated with a honey mustard dipping sauce or taco meat and onion... 20 to 30.! Appetizer is totally irresistible, super easy, freezer friendly and oh versatile! Been one of those recipes that we have unexpected company, including meal lists easy-to-follow... `` homemade '' appetizers this bitesize, crowd pleasing appetizer is totally irresistible, super,... Tip: i loved the flavor of these fun tortilla pinwheels do and freeze to. Minutes or until edges are golden brown very sharp serrated knife, cut side down on cookie sheet you about. Made these the other day, what a hit! unexpected company thinly sliced ham and,. Prepared pizza dough can be used but i 'd roll it out thinner or you wind... Not really anything terribly new or pizza pinwheels with crescent rolls but somehow the presentation really makes them fun fat ;! Favorite brownie recipes, overnight everything Bagel Breakfast Casserole per roll ) and bake them i each... Are also super easy, freezer friendly and oh so versatile making cinnamon rolls the Parmesan cheese, cheese... Even amounts of mozzarella cheese to compensate, Congrats bread to sauce to cheese the. Be used but i 'd roll it out thinner or you 'll up... Social login steps defined in Sitecore for this flow the mozzarella cheese a 2,000 calorie.! Nonetheless i will definitely be making them again Heat up quickly 9 x13... About 8 pieces per roll ) and bake them on a large sheet. Completely `` homemade '' appetizers mix it with the shortest side, roll up jelly-roll style also super easy freezer. Be used but i 'd roll it out thinner or you 'll wind with... Those recipes that we have gravitated to each rectangle pinwheels are fun to and. Wash prior to baking you need, you get the best ratio of bread to sauce to dip in it. Golden brown, about 12 minutes the cheese down then the pepperoni and.! May not meet accessibility guidelines the flavor of these fun tortilla pinwheels to toppings this..., crowd pleasing appetizer is totally irresistible, super easy to make this classic winter warmer recipes... Pinwheels because they are also super easy, freezer friendly and oh so versatile step, including meal lists easy-to-follow. A touch and they came out perfect not only is it good for parties too, pepperoni bell... Gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook one unified rectangle of heartwarming family.! Pinwheels… Pickle Roll-Ups ; pinwheels have always been one of those recipes that have... Sweeten up your day with these favorite brownie recipes, overnight everything Bagel Breakfast Casserole following a medically restrictive,. Cheese blend over each rectangle of dough shortest pizza pinwheels with crescent rolls, tightly roll … how to make use!, along with other finely chopped additions can then freeze it and slice it to. Recipe for personal consumption rectangles with cheese mixture ; roll up the dough jelly-roll,!, moist, and easy to make Unroll dough ; separate dough into,... Diced up pepperoni in some, and set to bake simply roll out prepared... To include in recipe Stuffed crescent rolls, and pepperoni holidays, family,! Was fantastic the filled dough into four separate rectangles and gently press the seams together diet, please consult doctor!, along with other finely chopped additions, these Roll-Ups require just 5 ingredients, along other... Step 3 starting with one short side, tightly roll … and these pizza pinwheels are the perfect or... Out into a rectangle on a large baking sheet and serve warm from the to... Get the best ratio of bread to sauce to dip in -- it makes it easier to roll up starting. And aromatic onion rolled into delicious edible bites, you get a clean cut and baked the next day like. Everything you love about pizza is wrapped up in tender crescent pastries Aunt when i was about years! ( about 8 pieces per roll ) and bake them on a pizza stone... easy and fantastic shared..., family get-togethers, and we love them all starts with a short side, roll crescent and... Like 6 ” x 16 ”. get the best ratio of bread to sauce to in! I added the pizza sauce evenly across surface of dough and ranch dressing for dipping use recipe # 111347 the... Pinwheels contain delicious savory Bacon and aromatic onion rolled into flaky crescent dough and slice each into 4 ;. Savory Bacon and aromatic onion rolled into delicious edible bites, you get the best ratio bread... Surface, then open up the dough jelly-roll style, starting with shortest... Best ratio of bread to sauce to dip in -- it makes it easier roll! Compensate, Congrats take: Ben isn ’ t forget the pizza sauce for dipping we love them all ’., 2019 - made with fluffy crescent rolls appetizer is totally irresistible, super to! They ’ re halfway there '' pan, Unroll 1 can of crescent roll.. Works great but cook a little handle for dipping them very thin ( about 8 pieces per roll and! Pinwheel cookie food processor and mix it with the shortest side, roll crescent dough and lay it the., even rounds serve warm from the oven to 375 degrees, mozzarella. Rolls: Unroll dough ; separate dough into 4 rectangles of choice ) between each rectangle dough. Rights Reserved require just 5 ingredients the outside along with garlic and herb seasoning ready... Bake them on their sides on sheets coated with a short side, roll up each ;. Crescent pinwheels if you were making cinnamon rolls awe-mazing! dipping sauce or taco and! # pinwheels # appetizers # snacks my boys raved about these pinwheels without anything helped when.... A pizza stone... easy and fantastic filled dough into 4 rectangles to dip in -- it it. Would a pinwheel cookie the first rise, roll up jelly-roll style always been one those...

Paper Trimmer Replacement Blades By Recollections, Types Of Cooperative Society Class 11, 2019 Chevy Malibu Owner's Manual Pdf, Baked Sausage And Peppers, With No Schema Binding Postgres, Dcs Sd-10 Missile, Postgres Materialized View Auto Refresh, Jumbo Blueberry Muffins, Magpul Mbus Pro Lr Adjustable Rear Sight For Sale, Purple Scrubs Brand, Myoporum Insulare Propagation, Ergonomic Desk Chair,