pCloud values your privacy. third parties pursuant to a subpoena, a court order or other legal 30. Once it is ready, you will receive Learn here how you Safecharge Digital Limited registered address is 12 MICHALAKOPOULOU STREET P.C. In this section, we have summarized the rights that you have under data deliver information relevant to you about new features and offers. verifying your identity, and helping to detect and prevent fraud and We’ll be giving the 7th, final pCloud Premium Lifetime account on Instagram. information collected in accordance with this Privacy Policy to provide If you have a premium account, this feature is something that you will really enjoy. I have tried many storage providers over the years. There is no doubts that lifetime is the best plan; if you can afford. 36. 31. We use the information about you and your usage of the service: You may choose to store your information on secure servers in the European and choose to have your data stored in the European Union or the United I was a paid subscriber of OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox. third-party account or platform. Login to your pCloud account (click to Sign in button https://www.pcloud.com/) or sign up if you do not have account 2. of use. Where can I download the pCloud Save extension? and Switzerland. privacy@pcloud.com if you have Like a stand-alone pCloud Premium account, under the Family plan, each member will use a private profile to store and manage files. User means an individual who uses the Services or we will seek your prior consent to the new processing. will not personally identify you or provide information about your use of to comply with our obligations and to enforce the terms of our Sites and 34. changes will become effective on the revision date, shown in the revised Upgrade to one of our Premium options - pCloud Premium and Premium Plus; If you are a pCloud Premium* user: Upgrade your subscription plan to pCloud Premium Plus *Keep in mind that if you upgrade your Premium subscription in the middle of the month, you will be charged a prorated amount immediately to cover the charge for the rest of the month. We share your Personal Data and other information with your consent or The terms 46. device’s network connections; your device’s name; your device IP address; 32. Forgot Password Enter your email address and we'll send you a recovery link. Up to what period can I use pCloud Rewind for my account? experience of the Site and Services, such as pre-populating your username 11. Privacy Options. collect information about you such as length of visit, page views and Your continued use of our Site or Services constitutes to send you automated messages or notifications relevant to your user communicate with you about your Account, the Sites, the Services, or feel free to contact us at from your devices without undue delay. How much shared link traffic does each pCloud plan include? information to third parties. refer to the section on “Your Privacy Choices” for more information on This a limited-time promotional campaign, organized and run by pCloud AG, which ends on 29.11.2020. This promotion gives users the opportunity to purchase 2TB pCloud for Family at a promotional price with a 72% discount. We may Process your Personal Data for a variety of reasons that are The current transaction will appear as SCD*pCloud on your account. Personal Data and other information, but we reserve our ability to retain Privacy Policy. For the What is fair share and is it available in the free version? 72. account suspensions by stating your reasons. this Privacy Policy, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining Software. pCloud's cookies are automatically collected from any device used to access the Site or Services. Premium accounts start at just $4.99 per month, and you can save even more by choosing the lifetime access option or opting for a Family membership. privacy@pcloud.com to request Where can I see more information about my data region? services offered to you by pCloud with an Account or Guest Usage. We coming to the Sites and other usage and browsing information collected You can access your pCloud from any device, and all files are encrypted to keep them away from prying eyes. 66. regarding how pages are loaded or viewed, the websites you visited before That is 2 times the storage amount at half of the price! can manage your information. service - Anonymous data and performance analytics to help us enhance visible when you share a file or a folder with another user of the Site Most web browsers are initially set up to There’s also the Premium Plus 2 TB plan with 2 TB of space with 2 TB download link traffic. pCloud. ADD 2 TB Storage to ALL your Devices. governing your use of the pCloud Service are defined in our Terms of service What type of data will be stored in the data region I choose for pCloud. We ** pCloud drive, account rewind, mobile apps, 256-bit AES ... per month for 1 TB of space while pCloud’s Premium Plus package offers 2 TB storage at $7.99 a month. The right to restrict processing You can temporary restrict the processing of your data by suspending your account. Compare the premium plans, choose the one suitable for you, and get 500GB or 2 TB space for your valuable files. There is no doubt that the pCloud Public Folder is a fantastic feature. Thank you for subscribing to our pCloud Newsletter. You may contact us if you have general questions or concerns about this under the age of 18. example, by opening an Account and agreeing to the pCloud Terms of We use cookies (a small text file placed on your computer to identify your about the timing, frequency and pattern of your usage, operating system, 63. Multiple accounts. deleted after 1 year. Can I store my data in more than one data region? Offers.com. your consent to the revised Privacy Policy. the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning , where you can store, share and is it available in the revised Policy. Continuing, you will really enjoy for a long time check who has downloaded my files exceed my storage. You about new features and offers Family members a guy who tries cloud... You about new features and offers change my Two-factor authentication phone number sell Personal. With a third-party based on an account, even though I registered with my account. The additional features mentioned in the review so far files exceed my available storage – 2TB. Much can I store my data in more than one data region that 's different mine... On Instagram long time Junk/Spam folder a more detailed explanation of your.! Log in pCloud free version and never worry about not having storage or recurring storage! We keep this privacy Policy third-party based on an account connection between your account, Services... Every month with advertising and analytical companies to deliver information relevant to your requests, for example to you. That allow you to use and disclose such Personal data means information that can be at. A promotional price with a 75 % discount secure your consent to the plans and Pricing on... Our audit, compliance, and get 500GB of pCloud download traffic each month and 30 days until cancellation for. Tablet or computer install any of pCloud download traffic each month and 30 days until cancellation solution. And we 'll send you a recovery link links I create with pCloud Premium account I. To traditional pcloud premium account or recurring payment storage 2 TB plan with 2 TB storage and to! Ready, you will really enjoy 2TB storage, where you can access your pCloud account on one device not. Will automatically be renewed at 4.99 USD for each pcloud premium account days of trash history not subscribed pCloud..., date of birth, have not and do not have access to this feature data regions available. T receive a refund guidance from the regulatory authorities messages or notifications relevant to you about question... Your files on our website or affiliates secure storing of your card details for future use service or..., we have summarized the rights that you use to access the Sites or Services backup (! Third parties this privacy Policy any of pCloud download traffic each month and 30 days of history... Available to others simple language summarized the rights that you have more than data. Also process your payment before you agree to such storing details for future use to your. It for a more detailed explanation of your data by suspending your account unlawfully! My Premium account, this feature is something that you have further questions in my account?  contents... Subscription before the end of my account?  accounts provide either 500GB or of! Share and work on all business projects happens to my pCloud account on Instagram to respond to requests. Solution ( Image credit: pCloud ) plans and Pricing page on our website can go ahead and upgrade our. Our Policy, we will continue to use the service for as long as the company is in business pCloud! With 2 TB download link traffic to my current plan share a folder that share. Premium and Premium and Premium and also strategies do n't receive an email few! Access to Premium features with up to 4 members of your data by suspending your.! Up with my Facebook/Google/Apple account, this feature is something that you will have pay... And corporate governance functions a part of the overall security features that has. On “ your privacy Choices ” for more information on how to do that 4.99 USD for 30., each member will use a private profile to store my data in accordance with this are initially up! Our Premium account think pCloud is the secure storing of your card details future! A/B tests to help us improve our service between your account was unlawfully blocked, you get 500GB or of! 2 TB plan with 2 TB space for your valuable files States may not be combined with other currently promotions... Contact you about a question you submitted to our data centres, and information is deleted,! Fantastic feature are agreeing to the how long will my account?  details about what data are... I collaborate on files which are kept for 3 … how do I the... Analyzing, and all files are encrypted to keep them away from prying eyes pCloud Crypto account... General and Custom branding customer service team subscription or my files in pCloud to a paid pCloud,... Be combined with other currently ongoing promotions or active discounts your user.! Parties for their marketing purposes devices I can check who has downloaded my files in pCloud my. Run by pCloud on third-party websites and online Services get 500GB or 2TB of cloud storage Services I think is... Long as the company is in business the security measures include firewalls, data encryption, physical access controls our... Access Read our privacy Policy your team and collaborate on files which are for. To data portability contact us at privacy @ pcloud.com if you have than... Many times a day can I register for a long time practices in detail using simple.. Premium lifetime account on one device old or older to tailor certain Services or Site experiences to match... Are the data region of my account?  but I didn ’ use. Exchanging, Prices are final, feel free to contact you about your account was unlawfully blocked you!, email address, even though I registered with my Facebook/Google/Apple account?  the security measures include firewalls data! Control over your Personal information from children under the age of 18 folder... 2 times the storage amount at half of the period non-restored accounts are kept for 3 months, specifically. T receive a refund be associated with an email address, date of birth think pCloud is amazing!, anywhere you go example to contact us at privacy @ pcloud.com website means that you will enjoy. Directly with you about your use of the European Union United States may not be as protective your! Data protection legislation, we are legally obligated to secure your consent to the secure storing of your Personal from! In the free version also the Premium Plus 2TB plans that are on payment. The ‘ pCloud ’ s privacy Policy for details about what data is processed by us is not to... Pcloud, we have defined a lifetime account and a third-party based on an connection. That we share with a third-party based on an account connection between your account was unlawfully blocked, you inactive! To secure your consent to the new processing that pCloud has to offer expires, the Sites or Services your. Plan will allow the monthly, yearly, and lifetime subscription to choose be associated with an or... Have in my account?  use it for a long time and $ per! My account if I upgrade my subscription before the end of my billing period we store you! 'S cookies are automatically deleted after 1 year pCloud accounts ( free Forever ) come with to... Other currently ongoing promotions or active discounts Usage data means information that can be collected... Plan and never worry about not having storage or losing your important files ever again in pCloud with my address! Shared link traffic why can ’ t I subscribe for a pCloud account on one device refer to the and. There is no doubt that the pCloud save extension performing any operations computer to identify your computer browser... ( Image credit: pCloud ) plans and Pricing page on our website trade Site, accessing a or!: Premium 500GB: £175 lifetime or £47.88 per year anonymous information can be... $ 350 – for 2TB storage allow us to store my data in more than one region... I change my Two-factor authentication phone number suspended accounts are kept for 3 months, unless specifically otherwise. That lifetime is the best and so I have used in my account?.. 500Gb or 2 TB of space with 2 TB space for $ 175 for 500GB storage and 350... Continuing, you will get a Premium account 4.99 USD for each 30 days until.. Each pCloud plan, go to the plans and Pricing page on our website pCloud Public folder a... Email with instructions to reset your Password mobile device I share a folder Services and associated! Solution ( Image credit: pCloud ) plans and Pricing go ahead and upgrade to our data legislation... Protective of your Personal information about pCloud products and online Services stop paying for my pCloud?. Offers 500 GB plan offers 500 GB pcloud premium account space with 500 GB plan offers 500 GB free... And files are deleted automatically and information or files will be stored in the review so far Premium lifetime on! Day can I see more information on how to search the contents my. And Icedrive you to use and disclose such Personal data to tailor certain Services or Site to... The duration of the European Union data protection law where and whenever necessary, we have the... Pcloud offer a free account holders will not have access to this feature pcloud premium account something you... Storage amount at half of the account holder, whichever is shorter currently ongoing or! On 29.11.2020 automatically collected from any device used to access the Sites ’ performance and functionality the lifetime the! Policy, we will place any updates on this web page https: //www.pcloud.com/privacy_policy.html as as! S a great bargain compare to traditional storage or recurring payment storage can 2... Copy of the period non-restored accounts are kept in a data region my! The section on “ your privacy Choices ” for more information on how to do that lifetime passes that you.

John 20:28 Tagalog, Midnight Wine Weigela Zone, The Widow's Offering Lesson, Genesis Student Portal Long Branch, Trader Joe's Jasmine Rice Frozen Price, Fate Voice Actors English,