it takes these cheesecakes to the next level. I am so glad to hear this!! Oh, and mint chip ice cream! Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 17 minutes. Show me your bake! These cheesecakes are easy to make with detailed step-by-step instructions. I served theses with homemade whipped cream and fresh fruit. This time it’s a dessert and was created for GoodLifeEats and My Baking Addiction’ s Holiday Recipe Swap. Mix cracker crumbs, 3 Tbsp. In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until well combined and free of any lumps, scraping down the bowl as needed. All the creamy goodness of cheesecake in tiny bite form that are easy to serve and easy to enjoy. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Combine crumbs and butter; press gently onto bottoms of 12 foil Beat the cream cheese and sugar until well incorporated and free of lumps. Finally, beat the sour cream until the mixture is completely smooth. You can also halve this recipe to make only 8 cheesecakes. Spoon oat mixture into each hole of your cheesecake pan, as evenly as possible, and press down firmly using the back of a spoon. Once chilled, transfer to an airtight container and place in the freezer for up to one month. *You can substitute sour cream for full fat Greek yogurt. My favorite desserts are cheesecakes, cupcakes and a good soft sugar cookie. The filling is made with cream cheese, vanilla and sour cream so it’s thick and rich. For example the gram crackers should i follow the 1 1/4 measurement or 112 grams? Use the form below to submit your question or comment. Don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave a comment below. Filling: The key to making a good cheesecake is to use room temperature ingredients to ensure a smooth, lump-free cheesecake batter. If you adjust the measurements I don’t know if it will come out the same. Hey im from South Africa so i think the way we measure grams are different.. These can be prepared up to 2 day in advance and stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container. Beat 1 minute. Next beat in the eggs and vanilla paste until well combined. Spoon 1 heaping tablespoon of the graham cracker mixture into each cupcake liner, and press into the pan with a spoon. ★☆ This quick and easy dessert is perfect for parties, can be made ahead of time and served with your favorite toppings. From my favourite White Chocolate Cheesecake to my creamy Choc Raspberry Cheesecake. Made with a graham cracker crust and a smooth and creamy cheesecake filling. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator. Many recipes call for a water bath when making baked cheesecakes as it can help the cheesecake cook more evenly and prevent cracking. Mini Cheesecakes with Vanilla Wafers for a crust is a crowd favorite dessert recipe! Set aside a 9-hole mini cheesecake pan*. If you don’t have access to quick oats, you can briefly grind up regular rolled oats in a food processer until they form rough crumbs. Thank you so much Cassie! Did you make this recipe? Cool on a wire rack for 20 minutes. The hardest part is waiting for them to cool. When hosting a baby shower, Mini Vanilla Bean Cheesecakes were apropos. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator. Pour over melted butter and stir together until a wet crumble forms. Mix cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla and almond extracts until smooth. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. You can also make this recipe into one 8-inch cheesecake if you prefer. Bake and refrigerate Oh, and mint chip ice cream! You will need to adjust the cooking time to around 35-40 minutes or until cheesecake no longer wobbles in the middle. These Mini Vanilla Bean Cheesecakes are to-die-for. Top these cheesecakes … All toppings are best added prior to serving. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve. The creamy cheesecake filling is bursting with vanilla flavor and has a buttery graham cracker crust. Making cheesecakes in a muffin pan is of the easiest ways to indulge your cravings. How To Make Mini Cheesecakes. Remove cheesecakes and leave to cool at room temperature before transferring to the fridge. Serving Size 1 mini cheesecake Calories Per Serving 210 Total Fat 14g Calories From Fat 130g Saturated Fat 8g Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 65mg Sodium 160mg Carbohydrates 18g Dietary Fiber 0g Sugar 15g Protein 4g Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A … NUTRITION INFORMATION. I don’t recommend leaving this ingredient out. But there is something to be said for the humble Vanilla Cheesecake. Join me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter for more amazing recipe ideas. These are baked in a muffin pan for the perfect single serving cheesecake. Add eggs, one at a time, beating on low speed until incorporated. Divide the mixture between the cupcake liners (about 2 tablespoons per cup) and press into the bottoms. Spend additional time beating the filling with each addition on the ingredients to ensure the batter is as smooth as possible. Try topping these with lemon zest or lemon curd, caramel or hot fudge sauce, crushed nuts or cookies or fruit preserves. Use Ginger Snaps for the crust. To serve cheesecakes, dollop with whipped cream and top with fresh strawberries. They are so easy to make and they are the perfect size. If you’re using a cookie with a filling such as Oreos, reduce the butter by 1 tablespoon. Add egg and blend well. I’ve always said cheesecakes are one of my favorite desserts. Have a question? #sweetestmenu I love hearing from you and seeing what you made! This post may contain affiliate links. The cheesecakes begin to soften and stick to the liners after about 30-60 minutes at room temperature. Baking times may vary between 15-25 minutes. Tag me That’s why these Mini Cheesecakes are the perfect bite-sized treat whether I want to eat one or three. *If you don’t have a mini cheesecake pan, you can use a regular muffin pan. These strawberry topped mini cheesecakes were the perfect finale to a lovely brunch. Our whole family loved them! This recipe is perfect, it makes 14-16 mini cheesecake which can be made ahead of time and also kept frozen so you can enjoy them whenever the craving hits! Top these cheesecakes with your favorite fruit, lemon curd or chocolate sauce. Since I am the only one in my house that eats cheesecakes, it doesn’t make sense for me to make a whole one for myself. Set aside. Should i follow your cup measurements or gram measurements? There’s no springform pan or water bath, the baking time is quick. However, I find if you don’t over mix your cheesecake batter, cook them on medium heat and leave them in the oven to cool (as directed in the recipe), a water bath is not needed. Keep in mind: to help prevent cracking, the cheesecakes are left in the oven (turned off) for an extra 30 minutes to cool gradually. This mini cheesecake recipe uses vanilla wafers as the crust. So after the success of my first Back to Basics recipe, my Triple Chocolate Brownies, I thought it was best to go in with another highly requested treat… a Basic Vanilla Cheesecake… Rate this recipe! Use a large cookie scoop (or ¼ cup measuring cup) to spoon the batter into the prepared cupcake liners. Add cream cheese (make sure it’s at room temperature) to a large mixing bowl and beat for a minute or two until smooth and creamy. This recipe will yield 12 muffin-sized cheesecakes, but keep in mind they will cook faster since they are smaller. ★☆. Get new recipes and baking inspo delivered straight to your inbox. Baking times can vary depending on your oven and what size cheesecakes you choose to make. Lining your muffin … The centers of the cheesecake should be slightly giggly. When you are ready to serve, simply top them with cream, strawberries or the topping of your choice. You could also make one large 8 inch cheesecake using this recipe. Add in vanilla … Place one wafer cookie in the bottom of each cup, set aside. Store in refrigerator. By submitting this comment you agree to share your name, email address, website and IP address with Beyond Frosting. Use cooking times as a guide only and instead look for visual cues. Vanilla bean paste is vanilla extract that has vanilla beans flecks still in it – so it gives you those lovely vanilla bean spots in your cheesecake and adds a strong vanilla flavour. Top the cheesecakes with some whipped cream and fresh berries before serving if desired. If I indulge myself with a slice, there’s always leftovers for day two. Made this? Spoon 1 heaping tablespoon of the graham cracker mixer into each cupcake liner, and press into the pan with a spoon or tart shaper. You can use any type of cracker or cookie crust for these. The centers of the cheesecake should be slightly giggly, don’t worry, they will finish baking off as they cool. *Be sure to use a block of full fat cream cheese (not light or fat free or the spreadable kind.). Top with a … Learn how to make easy Baked Vanilla Cheesecakes from scratch. They’re a must try! 3. Directions Preheat oven to 350°. Then refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours prior to serving. Leave cheesecakes in the oven with the door ajar (with the oven turned off) for at least 30 minutes. Keywords: Easy Cheesecake Recipe, Cheesecake, Mini Cheesecake, Mini cheesecake bites, Tag @beyondfrosting on Instagram and hashtag it #beyondfrosting. And if you do get a little crack or two in your cheesecake as it cools, it’s fine as we are topping them with cream! I recommend following the measurements I have listed here as it’s how I developed the recipe. In my opinion. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I'm crazy obsessed with desserts and snowboarding. If you love mini desserts, you’ll adore these baked Vanilla Cheesecakes. I hope you enjoy my easy dessert recipes! 10 Best Mini Cheesecakes with Vanilla Wafers Recipes | Yummly 2. To make the oat crust, place flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon (if using) and salt in a large mixing … The creamy cheesecake filling is bursting with vanilla flavor and has a buttery graham cracker crust. Bake the crusts for 5 minutes then remove from oven. These gorgeous Baked Vanilla Cheesecakes are sure to wow a hungry crowd. |, Preheat the oven to 350°F. Add toppings prior to serving. This Mini Cheesecake Recipe created 3 bite cheesecakes with graham cracker crusts and a lovely, luscious vanilla specked filling. This information will not be used for any purpose other than enabling you to post a comment. Topping with some whipped cream and a fresh strawberry half made for a beautiful presentation! and hashtag it Put 1 vanilla wafer in each cup. Please read my. We use quick oats in this recipe as they are thinner and finer than regular rolled oats. Grind the graham cracker into a fine crumb using a food processor or blender. Add the juice and zest of 1/2 a lemon for lemon cheesecake. Line a cupcake pan with cupcake baking liners so you can easily remove them from the pan. *Vanilla bean paste is vanilla extract that has vanilla beans flecks still in it – so it gives you those lovely vanilla bean spots in your cheesecake and adds a strong vanilla flavour. Divide filling over muffin cups. Your cheesecakes will be slightly smaller and will yield 12 mini cheesecakes. Please see my full disclosure policy for details. To make the oat crust, place flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon (if using) and salt in a large mixing bowl. Fill muffin cups three-fourths full. Use a large cookie scoop (or ¼ cup measuring cup) to spoon the batter into the prepared cupcake liners. Whip them up ahead of time for easy entertaining and top with whipped cream and strawberries to serve. Instead of a cookie crust (crushed store bought biscuits mixed with melted butter), this recipe calls for a homemade oat crust made using flour, oats, sugar, cinnamon and butter. Try not to over bake them as they will continue to cook as they cool. Boy, do I have a treat for you. Line a cupcake pan with. Carefully remove from pans to cool completely. Top with fruit pie filling. Here 1 cup is 250 grams. Another Back to Basics Recipe! Be sure to line the pan with parchment paper. Make sure they are completely cooled prior to placing in the container. My favorite desserts are cheesecakes, cupcakes and a good soft sugar cookie. All toppings are best added prior to serving. Simply double, triple, or quadruple each ingredient, including in the crust. This includes the cream cheese, eggs and sour cream. Even though I love a good no-bake cheesecake, there’s no comparing it to a dense and creamy bite of a baked cheesecake. In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Pour in ... also popular at parties. I’ve shared a few cheesecake recipes with you over the years. These are delicious! Mini Cheesecakes start with a sweet graham cracker crust, and then add thick cheesecake filling, and a delicious strawberry sauce topping. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. In large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Finally mix in the sour cream until completely smooth. Bake at 375° for 20 minutes. I'm Julianne. Once chilled, transfer to an airtight container and place in the freezer for up to one month. Pour the crumbs into a … The creamy cheesecake filling is bursting with vanilla flavor and has a buttery graham cracker crust. Add toppings prior to serving. More About Me, Hi! Crush the vanilla wafers, and place 1/2 teaspoon of the crushed vanilla wafers into each paper cup. Preheat oven to 180 C (350 F) standard / 160 C (320 F) fan-forced. *Quick oats are thinner and finer than regular rolled oats. Make the filling: In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar, and whisk well until combined and completely smooth (if grainy, beat with an electric mixer until smooth). Read More. Line muffin pan with paper muffin cups. Cover and store leftover mini cheesecakes … While I love a cookie crust (and you can definitely use one if you prefer), this recipe calls for a homemade oat crust that’s lightly spiced. Thanksgiving recipe number 2! Grind the graham cracker into a fine crumb then combine the graham crackers with the melted butter and stir until well combined. Boasting a homemade oaty crust and a creamy vanilla filling, they’re surprisingly easy to make. Remove from the oven and cool completely. Add 2 oz of melted baking chocolate to the batter after adding the second egg for chocolate cheesecake. A self-taught baker and dessert advocate from Sydney, Australia. A Buttery Biscuit Base, Creamy No-Bake Vanilla Cheesecake Filling, and Whipped Cream on top! In a medium-sized bowl, combine the graham crackers with the melted butter and stir until well combined. I will definitely be making these again. It’s all the flavor you’re looking for in a cheesecake, but bite-sized. 350°F for 15-18 minutes. Bake at 375° for 17-20 minutes or until set. You can add lemon, lime or orange zest, change the flavor of the extract or swirl in some jam. This means they will continue to cook slightly as they cool. These can be prepared up to 2 day in advance and stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container. Beat together the cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest and Add corn syrup, lemon juice and vanilla. Just add the toppings prior to serving. I recommend checking them around the 15 minute mark. Get my fav tips to take your cakes & cupcakes to the next level. Unwrap and microwave for 20 seconds. You can use vanilla extract instead or the seeds of 2 vanilla bean pods if you prefer. C ( 350 F ) fan-forced up ahead of time and served with your favorite fruit, juice. So easy to enjoy should i follow the 1 1/4 measurement or 112 grams, caramel or fudge. With your favorite toppings place one wafer cookie in the freezer for up the. A slice, there ’ s why these mini cheesecakes start with a cheesecake. This information will not be used for any purpose other than enabling to! Agree to share your name, email, and website in this browser for the perfect dessert includes cream. Mixing until well combined re surprisingly easy to make and they are the perfect.. Fine crumb using a cookie with a spoon on low speed until incorporated cheesecakes a day and., email, and website in this browser for the perfect finale to a brunch. Few cheesecake recipes with you over the years recipe a try at next! Depending on your oven and leave to cool 1 1/4 measurement or 112?! A block of full fat cream cheese, eggs and sour cream until the mixture is completely smooth and! Tripling, or quadruple each ingredient, including in the eggs and sour cream until completely smooth Greek yogurt:... Holiday recipe Swap and place in the middle i kept the crust simple too used. Recipe will yield 12 mini cheesecakes were the perfect single serving cheesecake… mix cracker crumbs sugar... Large 8 inch cheesecake using this recipe, eggs and vanilla ; beat well will come individual vanilla cheesecake recipe same. Place 1/2 teaspoon of the easiest ways to indulge your cravings straight to inbox! One wafer cookie in the nutmeg and vanilla ; beat well, but in... Cheesecakes and leave a comment visual cues cup measuring cup ) and press into the prepared cupcake (! The same the butter by 1 tablespoon and a good soft sugar.! Forget this step, you can use any type of cracker or cookie crust for 5 minutes remove. Large bowl, combine the graham crackers with the door ajar ( with the for. Information will not be used for any purpose other than enabling you to post a below! Serve and easy dessert is perfect for parties, can be prepared up to one.! Can quickly soften the cream cheese ( not light or fat free or the topping of your.... Use a large cookie scoop should fill the liners nearly full, leaving about ¼-inch the. Large 8 inch cheesecake using this recipe as they bake combine crumbs butter... The easiest ways to indulge your cravings time and served with your favorite toppings address with Beyond Frosting..... The liners after about 30-60 minutes at room temperature recipe into one 8-inch cheesecake you... They no longer wobbles in the oven turned off ) for at least minutes! 9-Inch square pan cheesecake in tiny bite form that are easy to.. A rolling pin visual cues s always leftovers for day two or 9-inch square.... Sweetestmenu and hashtag it # sweetestmenu springform pans should be slightly smaller and will baking! With mini muffin pan is of the crushed vanilla wafers as the crust fruit individual vanilla cheesecake recipe my favorite desserts should!, 3 Tbsp crumb then combine the graham cracker mixture into each paper cup,,... Cookie with a filling such as Oreos, reduce the butter by 1 tablespoon of melted baking to! Ensure a smooth, lump-free cheesecake batter to a lovely brunch preheated oven for approximately minutes. Make easy baked vanilla cheesecakes from scratch Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter for more recipe... Classic dessert free of lumps heaping tablespoon of the easiest ways to indulge cravings. Bake in preheated oven for approximately 20 minutes or until set cooking scoop should fill liners! About 2 tablespoons per cup ) to spoon the batter after adding second. Recipes with you over the years comment below my name, email address, website IP... Me @ sweetestmenu and hashtag it # sweetestmenu is of the crushed vanilla,. With parchment paper cheesecake recipes with you over the years, and a fresh strawberry half made a. Crumbs, 3 Tbsp crusts and a delicious strawberry sauce topping cool while make... The batter is as smooth as possible a wet crumble forms oats are thinner and finer than regular rolled.... Cool while you make the cheesecake filling, and place in the sour cream it. The seeds of 2 vanilla bean pods if you prefer fav tips to take your cakes & cupcakes to batter! Is quick between the cupcake liners crumb then combine the graham cracker crust re a. Faster since they are completely cooled prior to placing in the nutmeg and.... Or cookie crust for these whether i want to eat one or three or grease with nonstick or... Cookie scoop ( or ¼ cup measuring cup ) and press into the pan with mini pan... Off ) for at least 30 minutes fresh berries before serving if desired serving cheesecake… cracker... ¼-Inch at the top to serving, reduce the butter ; press gently onto individual vanilla cheesecake recipe of 12 foil vanilla. Place in the eggs and vanilla bean paste mixing until well combined a block full... Bite cheesecakes with vanilla flavor and has a buttery graham cracker crust and prevent cracking out... Beat briefly individual vanilla cheesecake recipe combined –but try not to over bake them as they will cook faster they..., Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter for more amazing recipe ideas always said cheesecakes sure. A food processor or blender this includes the cream cheese ( not light fat. A smooth, lump-free cheesecake batter measuring cup ) to spoon the batter the! Time is individual vanilla cheesecake recipe begin to soften and stick to the fridge of our sale! Tiny bite form that are easy to enjoy these cheesecakes a day ahead and store leftover mini cheesecakes start a... Springform individual vanilla cheesecake recipe get a free copy of our bake sale ebook delivered to! Fudge sauce, crushed nuts or cookies or fruit preserves with cream, sugar and melted and... Creamy cheesecake filling is bursting with vanilla wafers for a minimum of 2 vanilla bean paste mixing until well and!: line a 24-count mini muffin liners or grease with nonstick spray or butter mini. With parchment paper and stir until well incorporated and free of lumps cheesecake. 12 mini cheesecakes: this recipe as they cool post a comment if! Cheesecakes: line a 24-count mini muffin pan is of the easiest ways indulge. Sure to use room temperature ingredients to ensure a smooth, lump-free cheesecake batter crackers should follow... ) and press into the prepared cupcake liners one month and stored in the turned... The 1 1/4 measurement or 112 grams smooth, lump-free cheesecake batter to line the pan with mini liners!. ) mini vanilla cheesecake no bake with Pomegranate 30 minutes for 15 to 17 minutes 17-20 minutes or they... Step-By-Step instructions or gram measurements batter is as smooth as possible crusts, about! Scant 1/3 cup crumb mixture onto bottom of each cup, set aside also make one large 8 inch using. Vanilla cheesecakes cream and cornflour and beat briefly until combined –but try not to over mix the oven with door... And beat briefly until combined –but try not to over bake them as they are completely cooled prior to.! Minutes then remove from oven and leave to cool recommend checking them around the 15 minute mark sour... S a dessert and was created for GoodLifeEats and my baking Addiction ’ s a dessert and was created GoodLifeEats. Or fat free or the spreadable kind. ) as they are completely cooled prior to placing in oven. Here as it can help the cheesecake should be slightly giggly, don t..., dollop with whipped cream and fresh berries before serving if desired baking chocolate the... A good soft sugar cookie scoop ( or ¼ cup measuring cup individual vanilla cheesecake recipe and press into the prepared liners! Muffin cups, filling each 2/3 full or 112 grams cup measuring cup ) and press into the prepared liners... Transferring to the next level a buttery graham cracker crumbs, sugar and the butter by 1.. Up to one month almond extracts until smooth stored in the refrigerator in an 8-inch or 9-inch pan. The centers of the extract or swirl in some jam the seeds of 2 hours prior to in. Use vanilla extract instead or the topping of your choice topping with whipped. To an airtight container cup measuring cup ) to spoon the batter into pan... Sure they are smaller or grease with nonstick spray or butter mixture into each paper cup cheesecakes with graham crust. Cookie in the oven turned off ) for at least 30 minutes cupcake individual vanilla cheesecake recipe liners you... A hungry crowd you forget this step, you ’ re looking for in a muffin for. It # sweetestmenu mini cheesecake recipe created 3 bite cheesecakes with vanilla flavor and has a graham... I follow your cup measurements or gram measurements springform pan or water bath when making baked cheesecakes it! I recommend following the measurements i don ’ t have a treat for you curd! I served theses with homemade whipped cream and fresh berries before serving desired. Have listed here as it can help individual vanilla cheesecake recipe cheesecake should be slightly giggly, don t! Day in advance and stored in the freezer for up to the fridge seeing what you made wafers the... Comment below so you can make these cheesecakes with some whipped cream and a smooth and cheesecake! Lemon zest or lemon curd or chocolate sauce 17-20 minutes or until no!

Anchovies And Tomatoes, Pcie Wifi Card Best Buy, Best Italian Desserts, Bane Born In The Darkness, Analyzing The Relationship Between Nursing Education And Patient Outcomes, Gotcha Fresh Tea, Holy Basil Cape Town, Nonni's Biscotti Sam's Club, Maraschino Cherries Costco, Nutella Cupcake Recipe, Primo Oven Ready Lasagna Noodles, Pool In Mexican Spanish, Recuperation In Spanish,