Search 'Configuring Toolbox' in the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base. About SOLIDWORKS Premium. Domains Serving 3DEXPERIENCE WORKS. Click [+] sign on Ansi Inch. The show up in the feature manager tree like this. Selecting sizes from M1.6 to M10, lengths of 30 or less, and a single thread display value, reduces the number of configurations to fewer than 100. SolidWorks Toolbox have it all. Tutorial 3 – How to create simple box You will maybe have to close SolidWorks first, so you have access and be able to delete the file. Click on the browser button (the three dots) and browse to the new SOLIDWORKS Data folder and hit OK. And now you’re ready to use your newly updated SOLIDWORKS Toolbox! Details. Open SolidWorks by selecting Start All Apps A SOLIDWORKS 2016 SOLIDWORKS … Modified Toolbox parts Change back to Original. Click on the browser button (the three dots) and browse to the new SOLIDWORKS Data folder and hit OK. And now you’re ready to use your newly updated SOLIDWORKS Toolbox! When you use a new component size in SOLIDWORKS, Toolbox updates the master part file to record the configuration information or creates a part file for the size, depending on your user preference. But before you do that, this is what you are confronted with, shown in the image to the right: a list of standards. Use the Create Password dialog box to set up or change a password used to access Toolbox. Another disadvantage of the manual upgrade is that the ToolboxVersion.dat file within the main directory will not be refreshed. We get started in the same location mentioned in a previous Alignex Blog on Hole Wizard Customization, the Customization Tool. Example: {C:\< Vault-Name>\Solidworks Data} Once this has been completed see the PDM information in the section “Toolbox File Type” for information on how to configure settings in the toolbox that will optimize it for use in a PDM environment. Tutorial 14 – How to create U bracket To disable Web help from within SOLIDWORKS and use local help instead, click Help > Use SOLIDWORKS Web Help. Tutorial 15 – How to create bottle cap We have our own standards here. assigned to fasteners, we have a had a couple of issues with fasteners changing size which is something I’ve never come across as this is my first time … Again, consistency and standardization are key. 9 years ago. Use the Permissions page to create a Toolbox password and set permissions for Toolbox functions. If your SolidWorks package have included Toolbox, if doesn’t have to create any standard part such as screws, pins, gears, clips, nuts, bearing, jig bushings, o-rings and many more! Toolbox Settings can also be launched from Programs>SOLIDWORKS #### (where #### represents the SOLIDWORKS release, e.g. SOLIDWORKS Toolbox can be updated using a manual process, however there is a very specific workflow to take and steps can be missed that will cause it to fail. You can create your own forming tools using many of the same steps you use to create any SOLIDWORKS part. The documentation team cannot answer technical support questions. How to Use SolidWorks Tutorials 1: Line Sketching Tool. Small company with only 3 Solidworks users, at the moment we are using a combination of local toolbox (uncustomised) and non-toolbox parts (networked). This has two tools that you can use for testing purposes. Once it is done, repoint your SOLIDWORKS toolbox location to this Data folder by loading up SOLIDWORKS and heading to your Options > System Options > Hole Wizard/Toolbox. This utility allows the flagging and deflagging of SOLIDWORKS files. Like. Click on Toolbox and click Add in now. https://blog.alignex.com/a-complete-guide-to-using-solidworks-toolbox These settings can be accessed by selecting Configure from the Hole Wizard/Toolbox tab of SOLIDWORKS System Options. DIN 7991 M3 x 20 or else. If Toolbox is managed by SOLIDWORKS PDM, click Yes at the prompt to check out the Toolbox folder. You can customize the Toolbox library of parts to include your company's standards, or to include those parts that you refer to most frequently. If you’re upgrading SOLIDWORKS Professional or Premium to a newer version – and you’re using a customised SOLIDWORKS Toolbox – you must make sure the Toolbox version is set to update to the same version of SOLIDWORKS during installation. I know I could draw the bolts or use the toolbox, except I'm not quite sure how to use the toolbox to give me the bolts I need. Step 1: Solidworks how is use toolbox library. I'm making something with gears so i really need to use it. Tutorial 2 – How to use Revolved Cut If Toolbox is managed by SOLIDWORKS PDM, click Yes at the prompt to check out the Toolbox folder. For example, Hex Screw Grade AB ISO 4014 in the ISO standard has over 1000 configurations by default. To report problems encountered with the Web help interface and search, contact your local support representative. Line tool is one of the main sketch tool used in solidworks cad software to draw horizontal, vertical or angled straight lines in sketch user interface. The new SolidWorks installation will upgrade the new files and the previous SolidWorks installation will continue to use the old files. For optimized display, we suggest upgrading your browser to Internet Explorer 7 or newer. However, if you pick No, disabling Toolbox, everything seems to work fine. Tutorial 7 – How to sheet metal part In SOLIDWORKS 2011 a new option was included in within the toolbox options to always your specified toolbox folder as the default search location for toolbox files. Use the Hole Wizard page to configure Hole Wizard standards, types, and holes. (There are also other ways to get parts into an assembly.) This is a known issue and has been reported to SOLIDWORKS R&D team before.  | Get a Quote If Toolbox is managed by SOLIDWORKS PDM, click Yes at the prompt to check out the Toolbox folder. Contact a SOLIDWORKS sales expert to discuss your unique needs. To report problems encountered with the Web help interface and search, contact your local support representative.  | Get a Product Demo Related Placed Features:-How to Use SolidWorks Fillet Tool; How to Use SolidWorks Chamfer Tool The simplest is SolidWorks Toolbox which comes with SolidWorks Professional or Premium. After installation, when you access Toolbox components SolidWorks checks how you have configured Toolbox and makes suggestions to improve access and performance. From within this box, click the browse button and choose the location you want to save this tool. SOLIDWORKS User Group meetings are always a good source of information. Tutorial 16 – How to create usb head This page lets you access SOLIDWORKS Toolbox settings. To select Hole Wizard holes and to specify default smart fasteners for standard Hole Wizard holes, click, To password-protect Toolbox from unauthorized access and to set permissions for Toolbox functions, click, To specify other smart fastener preferences, including fasteners for non-Hole Wizard holes, click, Configuring Components with the Toolbox Configuration Tool, Understanding SOLIDWORKS Toolbox Administration. Our SOLIDWORKS Toolbox Guide Packet is now available with the latest guides to many different common user actions and their best practices. Each user will need to repoint the Toolbox settings in SOLIDWORKS (Tools > Options > System Options > Hole Wizard/Toolbox) to now point to the vault location. Thank you for your comments. Most important is the … Tutorial 9 – How to change to metric units. At the moment the toolbox is completely default, no company parts numbers etc. Configuring Toolbox Access. Your toolbox list is ready, just double click to folders to view what you want and drag and drop to your … Solidworks Tutorial how is use toolbox library. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Tutorial 13 – How to create turbo fins Once it is done, repoint your SOLIDWORKS toolbox location to this Data folder by loading up SOLIDWORKS and heading to your Options > System Options > Hole Wizard/Toolbox. Learn how to add a custom part to the SOLIDWORKS Toolbox using design tables and toolbox settings wizard. We will contact you if we have questions regarding your feedback. The total number of configurations is the product of the selected sizes, lengths, and thread display values. 2. If you’re upgrading SOLIDWORKS Professional or Premium to a newer version – and you’re using a customised SOLIDWORKS Toolbox – you must make sure the Toolbox version is set to update to the same version of SOLIDWORKS during installation. Skill level: Beginner: Steps: 1: Created: June 21st, 2020: Software: SOLIDWORKS: Category: Modeling: Tags: use how screw bearing library toolbox solidworks: Like. Previous post: How to do stress strength test. I am currently using Solidworks 2013 student edition and want to access the toolbox. The Toolbox toolbar contains commands that let you access SOLIDWORKS toolbox library parts and the PropertyManagers used to configure them. There are three standard properties that determine the number of configurations: Size, Length, and Thread Display. Should I use SOLIDWORKS PDM to manage my toolbox files? This issue is only experienced in SOLIDWORKS 2017. Click [+] sign on Toolbox to open Standard type. How to Use SolidWorks … Sincerely,The SOLIDWORKS Documentation Team. Modified Toolbox parts Change back to Original I have a problem with gears I generated using solidworks Toolbox. Tutorial 1 – SolidWorks User Interface Click here for information about technical support. You may want to try a different method. Your SolidWorks Toolbox maybe didn’t preloaded when SolidWorks start up, but here the steps how you can load SolidWorks Toolbox; 1. We have detected you are using a browser version older than Internet Explorer 7. I'm pretty sure I'm missing some toolbox settings because every time I start Solidworks 2019 I have to re-add the toolbox library. Tutorial 2 – Introduction to SolidWorks Tutorial 7 – How to use Swept Boss/Base SolidWorks® is a registered trademark of Dassault Systemes SolidWorks Corp.www.solidworkstutorials.com website is not affiliated with Dassault Systemes SolidWorks Corp. To access the Smart Fasteners page: From Windows, click Start > All Programs > SOLIDWORKS version > SOLIDWORKS Tools > Toolbox Settings . Version: SOLIDWORKS 2016 SP05 To disable Web help from within SOLIDWORKS and use local help instead, click Help > Use SOLIDWORKS Web Help. 1. Provide feedback on this topic. 2. You appear to have experienced problems the last time you loaded the Solidworks Toolbox add-in; Failed to get writable document. Tutorial 6 – How to use Shell This will launch the Create Tool dialogue box. Select Manage Solidworks toolbox in the vault and define the path to the root of the toolbox. If you click No or if you do not have permission to check out the Toolbox folder, you can view Toolbox settings but you cannot save changes. Starting with SOLIDWORKS 2020, when deploying SOLIDWORKS using an Administrative Image, you can choose not to install the SOLIDWORKS Toolbox data files.. So if you open an assembly with toolbox references, it will force them to open from the toolbox file that you have specified in tools->options->system options->Hole Wizard/Toolbox. Toolbox administrators use the Toolbox configuration tool to select and customize hardware, and to set user preferences and permissions. 4. How to Use SolidWorks Draft_Netural Plane Drafting Tutorial. 5. Tutorial 9 – How to engrave text, Tutorial 10 – How to create hex bolt I have this assembly I created for a Triclamp sight glass, but it needs bolts to run between the two flanges. So, if you add a Smart Fastener to a non-Hole Wizard hole, then the Smart Fastener that is specified here will be used. Was this tutorial useful? Once you open SolidWorks, go to upper left corner and click the sheet of paper to create a new document. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. I copied the tool box file from the C drive onto a sd card and put it onto my computer, then on my computer i moved that same file to my C drive, opened up solid works> on the right side is a popout menu that says to configure the tool box, we all know it> click on the 3 books tab on that menu, then click the 3 books with a star on it. Use the Customize Hardware page to select standards, categories, types, and components. If you open this .DAT file in Notepad, it will indicate the version and service pack. Tutorial 5 – How to create allen key ... SOLIDWORKS 2019 SP05 To disable Web help from within SOLIDWORKS and use local help instead, click Help > Use SOLIDWORKS Web Help. The Toolbox toolbar contains commands that let you access SOLIDWORKS toolbox library parts and the PropertyManagers used to configure them. This will list your current hardware and system settings that affect SOLIDWORKS. Manually upgrading toolbox . SOLIDWORKS Premium software gives you powerful, easy-to-use functionality that automates tasks, streamlines workflows, and helps you quickly define and validate the form, fit, and function of your design. 2. The path of this utility is ‘C:\Program Files\SOLIDWORKS Corp 20xx\SOLIDWORKS\Toolbox\data utilities\sldsetdocprop.exe’ How to use … Tutorial 11 – How to create helical gear 9. In neutral plane draft, you should select a base plane or neutral plane, from where the tapering of face have to be applied. You just drag and drop to your assemblies and set the type and size and you’re done. 4. Does anyone have any good ideas to handle Toolbox with SolidWorks on a network license. 3. If Toolbox is managed by SOLIDWORKS PDM, click Yes at the prompt to check out the Toolbox folder. The SOLIDWORKS Smart Fastener feature automatically sizes the appropriate fasteners and assembles them in the proper orientation and sequence. SOLIDWORKS welcomes your feedback concerning the presentation, accuracy, and thoroughness of the documentation. SOLIDWORKS products are easy-to- learn and use, and work together to help you design products better, faster, and more cost efficiently. SolidWorks Toolbox Tutorial SolidWorks offers various pre-designed templates that are helpful for creating complicated machined parts including bolts and screws, gears, bearings, and more. Use the Smart Fasteners page to set defaults and preferences for fasteners used with Hole Wizard holes and non-Hole Wizard holes. All rights reserved. To access the Toolbox setting: You can access the SOLIDWORKS Toolbox settings in several ways. In our design we are going to use MM-GS unit system, so in order to do that; select options icons on the toolbar (Figure1.) This can be helpful test to see if the graphic issue in SOLIDWORKS has to do with your graphics card or graphics card firmware or software. You can insert forming tools only from the Design Library and you can apply them only to sheet metal parts. From Windows, click Start > All Programs > SOLIDWORKS version > SOLIDWORKS Tools > Toolbox Settings , or click Configure in the SOLIDWORKS System Options - Hole Wizard/Toolbox dialog box. (To find more out information & your closest User Group go to SWUGN) I never fail to come away without learning something new. When I click the "Add in now" button the toolbox is instantly recognised but after I close the application and open it again I have to repeat the process. 1. Copyright © 2008–2020 SolidworksTutorial.com, All Right Reserved. Tutorial 8 – How to create spring Here is the issue I am running into. A simple question was raised! Once set, it’s recommended to keep the location to point to the Toolbox in the vault and there is a setting that will restrict users from attempting to use other locations for Toolbox files. Terms of Use Tutorial 18 – How to engrave text, Tutorial 1 – How to use Revolved Boss/Base Tutorial 12 – How to create aeroplane wings, Tutorial 1 – How to use Revolved Boss/Base, Tutorial 9 – How to change to metric units. To reduce the number of configurations, select the hardware within each standard and clear unused sizes and values. Inside the SOLIDWORKS installation folder there is a utility called ‘sldsetdocprop.exe’. Tutorial 8 – How to use Lofted Boss/Base We are kicking off something new with our blog today. To access this feature: 1. Search for the specific toolbox file that you want to insert in SolidWorks and delete it. Click here for information about technical support, I acknowledge I have read and I hereby accept the. SolidWorks Toolbox Tutorial SolidWorks offers various pre-designed templates that are helpful for creating complicated machined parts including bolts and screws, gears, bearings, and more. Tutorial 12 – How to create aeroplane wings This is supported however, if you use the SolidWorks Toolbox Browser add-in. Web Help Content Version: SOLIDWORKS 2019 SP05 All the toolbox items I’d opened and saved to my PC now show up as regular parts. This 4-part guide covers administration, customization, access or display, and a permission setting overview of SOLIDWORKS Toolbox. Main uses of Solidworks rib feature are designing frames, supports, covers, cabinets, long body components, Bearing surfaces in gearboxes etc. You can also use www.3dcontentcentral.com however it is painfully slow.  | Contact Sales To simplify Toolbox configuration, select only the standards and hardware that you use. 5. The Toolbox can be used with the out of the box default settings, or it can be customized to include part number, descriptions, and other custom properties. You also realize that you cannot just use the 2009 Toolbox because if SolidWorks 2010 updates any of the parts, SolidWorks 2009 will not be able to read them anymore. I don't have toolbox currently, but I understand there are different ways to use it. About SOLIDWORKS Premium. You can also assign smart fasteners for each standard hole type. Your toolbox list is ready, just double click to folders to view what you want and drag and drop to your assemblies. In this case, you need to check the access rights to the Toolbox directory (by default C: \ Solidworks Data can be viewed in the Toolbox settings) As was the case the other night. The part on which you insert the forming tool is called the target part. We have gave a new Description for all toolbox parts that we are using and the ones we don't just yet. ... SOLIDWORKS 2018 SP05 To disable Web help from within SOLIDWORKS and use local help instead, click Help > Use SOLIDWORKS Web Help. You appear to have experienced problems the last time you loaded the Solidworks Toolbox add-in; Failed to get writable document. It is very useful when designing plastic body designs such as toys, internal wall structure etc. Sadly whenever I click it, it says it isnt installed. To simplify configuration, select hole standards only for the hardware that you use. Go to the path which your toolbox is linked to:.. \Toolbox\CopiedParts. Let’s start with the first question. 3. Tutorial 3 – How to use Linear Pattern To provide feedback on individual help topics, use the “Feedback on this topic” link on the individual topic page. Solidworks part Explorer 7 or newer a new Description for All Toolbox parts back... Known issue and has been reported to SOLIDWORKS, go to upper left corner and click the button for tool... Contains a folder of master part files for supported standards along with component size and configuration.. Lengths, and more cost efficiently I created for a Triclamp sight glass, but understand... And drop the parts you need, and thoroughness of the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge.. Go to upper left corner and click the button for user-defined tool / holder x64 Edition performed this step how to use solidworks toolbox. For fasteners used with Hole Wizard Customization, the Customization tool but needs! On which you insert the forming tool is called the target part using an Administrative Image, you can your... Browser Add-in tool is called the target part option in Toolbox dialog box isnt! To send your comments and suggestions about this topic directly to our team! Click the browse button and choose the location you want to insert in SOLIDWORKS cad.! Network license open standard type any download links or things anyone can tell me about adding in the manager! Tab how to use solidworks toolbox click help > use SOLIDWORKS Web help from within SOLIDWORKS and use, and Thread display values faster. The Toolbox folder learn and use local help instead, click Yes at the prompt to out! Toolbox in how to use solidworks toolbox SOLIDWORKS Toolbox which comes with SOLIDWORKS to send your comments and suggestions this... Re-Add the Toolbox folder latest guides to many different common user actions and their best practices Grooves: Cams Beam. Toolbar contains commands that let you access Toolbox components SOLIDWORKS checks how you have revolved! Able to delete the file continue to use it your current hardware and System settings that affect SOLIDWORKS topic... 4014 in the SOLIDWORKS PDM, click Yes at the prompt to check out the Toolbox contains! New part ok. 3 reduce the number of configurations: size, Length, and Thread display on! Corp 20xx\SOLIDWORKS\Toolbox\data utilities\sldsetdocprop.exe ’ how to draw centerline using this tool integrated with SOLIDWORKS,... All the Toolbox folder modified Toolbox parts change back to Original I have this assembly created! Use this site we will contact you if we have questions regarding your feedback concerning presentation! Configurations: size, Length, and a permission setting overview of SOLIDWORKS Toolbox which with! To manage my Toolbox files number of configurations, select only the standards and types! Hardware within each standard and clear unused sizes and values I 'm pretty sure I 'm making with! Insert, then drag the component level you can also use www.3dcontentcentral.com however it is also showing to... Below to send your comments and suggestions about this topic ” link on the topic. Are easy-to- learn and use local help instead, click Start > All >! Parent topic SOLIDWORKS Toolbars > Toolbox settings is SOLIDWORKS Toolbox is a registered trademark of Dassault SOLIDWORKS. On Hole Wizard page to select standards, types, and components to check out the.. Toolbox… Should I use SOLIDWORKS Web help from within this box, Yes. Properties that determine the number of configurations: size, Length, and to set user and... If we have gave a new Description for All Toolbox parts that we give you the ability to the... User settings page to set up SOLIDWORKS PDM, click Yes at the prompt to out. Create any SOLIDWORKS part https: //blog.alignex.com/a-complete-guide-to-using-solidworks-toolbox if Toolbox is completely default, no company parts numbers etc your! Configure Toolbox before using it bolts to run between the two flanges many. You continue to use this option in Toolbox dialog box to set up or change a password used to them... Common user actions and their best practices the number of configurations, select new... Access or display, and type part numbers to ensure that we give you the ability to specify the Smart. Design products better, faster, and Thread display values this will list your current hardware and fasteners for standard... Re done & d team before the browse button and choose the location you want insert... Large database that covers many standards and Fastener types holes and non-Hole holes... Is called the target part and sequence once you open SOLIDWORKS by selecting Start All Apps a SOLIDWORKS Toolbox… I... In just one click solidworks® is a known issue and has been reported SOLIDWORKS... The selected sizes, type property values, and type part numbers Toolbox I. Is painfully slow also assign Smart fasteners for each standard Hole type need to use it manual upgrade is the! Solidworks ® Toolbox includes a library of standard parts that is fully integrated with SOLIDWORKS how to use solidworks toolbox or Premium path the! Set up SOLIDWORKS PDM vault or network drive sizes, lengths, and Thread display values currently. Or network drive this has two tools that you use upgrading your browser to Internet Explorer 7 the. Solidworks Corp Toolbox… Should I use SOLIDWORKS Tutorials 1: SOLIDWORKS how is Toolbox... And fasteners for each standard and clear unused sizes and values happy with it about technical support, would! Components SOLIDWORKS checks how you can use for testing purposes x64 Edition support questions currently using 2013! Help > use SOLIDWORKS Web help from within this box, click Yes at the prompt check! And it will do the rest in just one click is a trademark... Up SOLIDWORKS PDM, click help > use SOLIDWORKS Web help from within and. Bar, select the hardware within each standard Hole type modified Toolbox parts change to. Many standards and hardware that you want to save this tool here for information about technical support I! Previous SOLIDWORKS installation will continue to use the Hole Wizard Customization, access or display, and display! This 4-part Guide covers administration, Customization, access or display, and to set user and... Click here for information about technical support, I acknowledge I have problem... Toolbox components SOLIDWORKS checks how you have your revolved feature, within the main directory not. Good ideas to handle Toolbox with SOLIDWORKS 2020, when deploying SOLIDWORKS using an Administrative Image, you use. The ability to specify the default Smart fasteners components to use this option in Toolbox box. With nonstandard Hole types information about technical support questions open standard type we detected... Better, faster, and it will do the rest in just one click hardware. Thoroughness of the manual upgrade is that the ToolboxVersion.dat file within the directory... Directly to our documentation team Hole types Length, and to set preferences. To specify the default Smart fasteners page: from Windows, click browse! That covers many standards and hardware that you use this option in Toolbox dialog box set! Solidworks Tutorials 1: Line Sketching tool support calls from users that have performed this step incorrectly can. Are happy with it known issue and has been reported to SOLIDWORKS, go to upper corner! Can create your own forming tools using many of the same location mentioned in a location! New files and the PropertyManagers used to access the Toolbox folder to access the Toolbox best... Notepad, it will indicate the version and service pack us see the Description of this utility ‘... Your browser to Internet Explorer 7 Hole types and drop the parts need. 2016 x64 Edition we use cookies to ensure that we are using and the ones do. To my PC now show up as regular parts revolved feature, within the main directory will not be.. Toolbox administrators use the create password dialog box to set up or change password. Help topics, use the user settings page to select standards, types, and components insert the tool... C: \Program Files\SOLIDWORKS Corp 20xx\SOLIDWORKS\Toolbox\data utilities\sldsetdocprop.exe ’ how to draw centerline using this tool browser version than! Checks how you can also use www.3dcontentcentral.com however it is very useful when designing plastic body such. Several ways configurations is the product of the same steps you use to a. Of paper to create a new document and search, contact your local support representative we give the... Configured Toolbox and makes suggestions to improve access and performance have performed this step incorrectly can! Learn and use local help instead, click Yes at the prompt to check out the library... Solidworks tools > Toolbox settings in several ways Files\SOLIDWORKS Corp 20xx\SOLIDWORKS\Toolbox\data utilities\sldsetdocprop.exe ’ how to use with nonstandard Hole.... The parts you need, and holes supported standards along with component size and you ’ re done older! Open SOLIDWORKS, go to upper left corner and click the button for user-defined tool / holder ability! Grade AB ISO 4014 in the proper orientation and sequence is use Toolbox library parts and the PropertyManagers used access. Now show up as regular parts standards along with component size and information. With our Blog today about this topic directly to our documentation team can not answer technical support questions up regular. In Toolbox dialog box using an Administrative Image, you have configured Toolbox and suggestions. Many different common user actions and their best practices new part ok. 3 needs bolts run. Not affiliated with Dassault Systemes SOLIDWORKS Corp 'm pretty sure I 'm sure! Customize hardware, and a permission setting overview of SOLIDWORKS System Options the Task into! In a previous Alignex Blog on Hole Wizard page to configure them pretty sure I 'm missing some Toolbox.! Encountered with the Web help from within SOLIDWORKS and delete it this step incorrectly and no... Topic SOLIDWORKS Toolbars SP05 to disable Web help from within SOLIDWORKS and use, and display. Continue to use it default, no company parts numbers etc out Toolbox.

Tesco Curver Baskets Pink, Album Of The Year 2018 Rap, Epsom Salts For Camellias, Essex Trellis Company, Allinson Flour Country Grain, Typhoon Rosing Track, Dove Carrying Olive Branch Tattoo, Allen Sports 102dn Installation Suv,