I'm picking up scam vibes. your bills and balance, Manage Commercial Energy, Fairer prices for everyone, see how much you could saveGet a quote in a few simple steps, Together we have the energy to beat cancer sooner £20 Million raised so far, Find out how we generate enough energy to power 1 million homes, Manage your account online now with our hassle free tools or join in the discussions in the I would like too cancel this energy plan. They went through their whole sales pitch how they could save me 50% on my energy bill and asked for my ConEd account number. In the past 5 years Enbridge Gas charges have been consistently lower than your ‘great rate’, and no, I have not saved money, in fact I have probably over- paid hundreds, if not thousands, of my hard earned dollars to you and I do not intend to spend another cent. Previous. the community, Enter Only the people names on the utility bill are allow to sign and reconfirmed over the phone for any gas and electricity contract. | And I have been paying 38.9. At first, I wasn’t sure if I was ready to go through with it, but after listening to their presentation and confronting my current electrical problems, my husband and I realized it would be a formidable solution to our problems. How do I cancel my electricity plan? If you check Top 10 Issues Raised By Gas and Electricity Retailer / Marketer. If you would like a payoff estimate, please email mpowerpayoffs@pioneercommunityenergy.ca.gov.Because mPOWER assessments are placed on the property tax bills for repayment, payoff amounts may be adjusted to include interest or current year … I want my details removed from any mailing list/calling list that you may have. Tell them the door-to-door sale agents lied to your brother by saying “they work for Enbridge”. When you call tell them the door-to-door sale agents lied by telling your brother they were there to give you a discount, when in fact it was for a fixed-rate contract for natural gas. Also, if they tried to lowered your rate at 20.0 CENT per m3, that’s half of what you are paying now at 42.9 CENT per m3. If their name is not on the bill, the contract is void. You can cancel your account online by logging into your Direct Energy Online Account Manager by entering your User Name and Password anytime. Before canceling, check your contract terms or call 1-866-222-7100 to see if this fee applies. Latest News. Energy Conservation Products in Brooklyn, NY. View all 11 questions about MPower Energy. Asked August 28, 2018. Review: MPower Energy LLC persistently call regarding an energy savings benefit they purport to offer with the claim that your current energy provider's offers are ending. I was told I have 10 days before It gets connected. Grab Taxis to be Legalise? 29 Oct. Could you please explain to me how I have ‘saved’ money….. You should be reported for misrepresentation. It may take a minute or two for your download to complete. Here’s how these door-to-door gas and electricity providers work and make profit: The information contained in this article is for general information purposes only. Helpful tips from a real traveler living in Thailand, Top 10 Issues Raised By Gas and Electricity Retailer / Marketer, 17 things energy retailers door-to-door sale agents doesn’t want you to know, Ontario Energy Board (OEB) Customer Complaint Statistics. mPOWER Assessment Payoff. You should have created a User Name and Password when you placed your order online. Mpower Energy offers clean, 100% renewable energy services for residential homeowners in your community at a consistent, price-protected rate. Efficiency Toolkit, Visit Next. Asked September 18, 2017. Community. You sell these fixed price agreements and quote facts and figures that have meant nothing to me. Chat. Answer See 2 answers. Even the council utilise a 'Tell Us Once ' service. With MPOWER's Intelligent Control Management and Energy Backup Systems, you'll be back in charge of your own peace of mind. First. For customers searching for an electricity provider , it is important to understand that there are a wide range of early termination fees … Seven tips to avoid energy scams. Solar will stay up, even when the grid won't. I have listed a few facts and figures of my own. Remember, not every door-to-door energy … Answered January 16, 2019. Tourists Take Improper Photos in Graveyard, Chiang Mai, Thailand. Accounts. Every sales person earns a salary, commission, and overrides. How Do I Cancel My Service? support centre, Help Log in to your account, click Manage My Service, and select Transfer My Service. How to cancel Energy contract without fee. ... (after he left I called ConEd and they told me they do not work with Mpower). Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. You can cancel your account online by logging into your Direct Energy Online Account Manager by entering your User Name and Password anytime. I left home and I gave you meter reading on 14 of March please cancel my account. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. I have enclosed a cheque for $40.07 as a cancellation fee although I disagree with having to pay any fee at all considering the amount of profit you have made from me. its so frustrating!! Bank of Lake Mills is Member FDIC. At MPower Energy, our mission is to provide 100% renewable energy to every home in the United States, one door at a time. ... after that I called Mpower to let them know that I wanted to suspend/cancel my enrollment. Keyframe5 is not responsible for comments or reviews provided by external users for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content. Latest News. If you’re staying within our service area, you can transfer your service to your new residence. As if I've not got enough to do right now. Published on: August 1, 2019 Published in: Switching to Avro. Process. I was made to feel comfortable and confident before completely committing to solar energy. Spark Energy, based in Houston, says to identify its agents through photo name badges, vendor ID number and agent ID number. My Account is the one-stop shop for all of your NV Energy account information. annoying farting about page to page to find an option that doesn't exist. To cancel your energy contract, you will need to contact your energy retailer online or over the phone and let them know that you want to end your plan. mPOWER Pioneer Community Energy 2510 Warren Drive, Suite B Rocklin CA 95677 Tel: (279) 999-7011 Toll Free: (877) 396-7693 E-mail: mpower@pioneercommunityenergy.ca.gov Answered August 28, 2018 - Sales Associate (Current Employee) - Jamaica, NY. To help limit the spread of the COVID-19 virus, the Pioneer Community Energy’s mPOWER office is closed and will remain closed until the shelter in place order is lifted. Plumbing, Yes - I'd like to know Too - Their On-Line Customer Help Pages only seem to refer to switching your account to a new address - rather than closing the account - I'm not sure that I want to remain with Scottish Power so would like to know the correct method how to do this. MPower Energy: Anyone else have these people come to their door? Close. Required fields are marked *. MPower Energy requests enrollment/ or cancellation on behalf of a customer and relays the charges to [redacted], however we do not have the ability to disconnect service ourselves or retract charges. mPOWER has no prepayment penalties. Whitelee windfarm, View I WILL NOT USE SCOTTISH POWER ! 0. Call the Energy Company; Ask the company for a copy of your alleged signed contract (you always want to say and write “alleged” because you do not want to say you or someone sign it) and ask for a copy of the confirmation call. Phone calls: We may monitor and/or record calls for security, quality or training purposes. If you do not have an SRP My Account, please call (602) 236-8833 weekdays from 7 a.m. - 5 p.m. excluding holidays. You can contact our customer service team to cancel your contract, but note that early termination fees may apply. A similar kind of fast track option would be helpful here. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Mpower Energy is right for you. Mpower energy is fun at first until you start to see it's jus a make shift job used to legally scam someone. on bills & payments, Visit 04 Nov. The Groomer Has Gone Green. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. You’re better off with Enbridge or your local utility. 500 a … Cancer Research UK, Energy See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, request a quote & more. How do I cancel service with 4Change Energy? It is not legally 100% a scam, butt, i like to suggest to you ( and all other US customers ) , to NOT GO INTO BUSINESS with these skunks. Agree Sam, you do not want to add up the extra money Superior Energy has extorted from you. Re: How do i just cancel my contract?? Trying to notify them of the death of their customer (my mother) with no easy way to do it. Not switching or moving house just moving out, HOW do I cancel???? Property owners can pay-off their assessment at any time. Reliable and portable solar powered lights from $17.95+ Free US Shipping on orders over $50. 27 Oct. I was told something deal by the salesperson. Calling us on a 0800 number should be free from all mobiles and generally free from all landlines. WeChat – 微信 (China) 1. did anyone find this out?? https://bestcompany.com/deregulated-energy/company/mpower-energy Mpower Energy supplies clean, renewable energy services to homes & businesses in your community, benefitting the Earth, you, and where you live. Read our, Enter the email you would like us to send the eBook to. To cancel your Direct Debit simply give us a call on 03457 455 455*. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this article. I will not be recommending your company to any of my friends/family as I am not that mean. 29 Oct. Linden Kitchen Has Gone Green. I would like too cancel immediately. But remember the current rate for natural gas is even lower and remember if you continue with the Energy company – you are supporting the same company that sent out these agents to your home. Latest News. Last. Complete hybrid microgrid technology, our systems safely keep your panels up, when the grid goes down. MPOWERD Luci solar lights. I just added up the difference it has made to my bill (at my rate of 39.9) and it has been $2,882.11 so far with 4 months to go on the contract. I WAS TOLD SCOTTISH POWER WERE CHEAPER THAN BRITISH GAS UNTIL I GOT THE WELCOME PACK AND WAS TOLD THEY WERE MORE EXPENSIVE - FIRSTLY I CANCELLED MY DIRECT DEBIT TOLD THEM IN THE COOL OFF PERIOD IM NOT JOINING THEM . Customer Service: 1-877-240-3931 (California and Texas) © 2020 Scottish Power Ltd. All rights reserved. To show you this page, we need to know your location. If you change your mind about switching to Avro Energy you can cancel your switch by calling us within the 14 day ‘cooling off period’. How do i just cancel my contract?? You will likely need to provide some basic information in order to cancel, including your account number, address and perhaps a form of identification. What is MPower Energy sick leave policy? Whats the Pay Structure at Mpower Energy - How Much Can You Make? In a lot of states you have the right to choose a different company to generate the electricity that would still be delivered by the primary utility. Efficiency toolkit. The salesman was here in a Friday and I am cancel on Monday, before the ten days of the contract being. 29 Oct. Three Guys Pizzeria & Ristorante Has Gone Green. For immediate questions, call us at +1-202-417-3800 (U.S.), +1-647-503-4607 (Canada) or +91-974-099-3115 (India). Every month you are allowed to call out or twice. Neither MPOWER Financing nor Bank of Lake Mills is affiliated with the school you attended or are attending. If the Energy company does not have or send you a copy of the contract and the confirmation call, your contract is void. 1 answer. Periodically as you hit your objective numbers. 27 Oct. Cancel Confirm. Since October 2006, I have overpaid for my natural gas sold through your company. I said talk to my landlord, I don't have a paper statement, sorry, I tired to close the door again, but he was convincing and charming and I fell for it. 29 Oct. Three Guys Pizzeria & Ristorante Has Gone Green. But, the 100% renewable energy sector is far more stable, and Mpower Energy removes the risk of crazy rate changes on your utility bill. Somewhere in there it read “Misrepresentation of Identity”. Are you moving within Texas? MPower Energy has guided me through the solar process entirely. No more surprises Guaranteed! Mission : Our mission is to make a difference on the environment by connecting residents and businesses to renewable energy. annoying farting about page to page to find an option that doesn't exist Check out this page to compare gas and electricity prices – if you don’t understand how it work, save yourself money and headaches by not signing anything at the door. In my company if you do get enrolled we send a letter giving you time to cancel without any changes being made or any charges from the supplier. How do i just cancel my account?? This content is customized by location. This fee will then be passed on to you. Often times a customer requests cancellation past the window in which the service order may be stopped and billing for that period goes through. your meter readings, View your monthly payment, Energy MPower is a tech4impact venture tackling the challenges of energy access and financial inclusion in emerging markets. Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile? Should you need assistance please call 279-999-7011 or toll free at (877) 396-7693. Learn about MPower Energy culture, salaries, benefits, … BBB accredited since 2/22/2012. 04 Nov. If you cancel your service before your deposit is returned, the deposit and any accrued interest will be applied to your final bill and any remainder … How Do I Cancel My Service? To help limit the spread of the COVID-19 virus, the Pioneer Community Energy’s mPOWER office is closed and will remain closed until the shelter in place order is lifted. You'll then need to contact your bank to advise them that you are cancelling. I'm trying to do the same and it's becoming increasingly clear there is no option to do this online.Probably to make it increasingly harder work for us to cancel with them and them loose our money. To show you Start, Stop & Move, we need to know your location. I'm trying to do the same and it's becoming increasingly clear there is no option to do this online.Probably to make it increasingly harder work for us to cancel with them and them loose our money. Just Energy agreement does not guarantee financial savings, Thailand Tourism News: Officially Reopen to Tourists, Thailand Tourism Drop, BUT Indians to Save The Day, Thailand: wire transfers exceeding 50,000 baht required to have information about the origin of the funds, Imported used cars to be ban in Thailand on December 2019, Thailand Bullet Train in 2024 | Bangkok to Pattaya, What To Expect When a Foreigner Married To Thai Woman, Thai Ministry of Health Reveals Top 3 Nationals Who Don’t Pay Hospital Bills, Foreigner Deported: Expat in Thailand Helps Thai Wife Selling BBQ. Yes, I am responsible for the utilities here at my home, Your email address will not be published. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. 29 Oct. Three Guys Pizzeria & Ristorante Has Gone Green. If that’s the case go read #8, you may get your money back – ask for reimbursement for the money you over paid the Energy company vs if you were stuck with your local utility with Enbridge. How many sick days do you get per year? Should you need assistance please call 279-999-7011 or toll free at (877) 396-7693. You should have created a User Name and Password when you placed your order online. TRYING TO PHONE SCOTTISH POWER WAS A JOKE I TRIED FOR HALF AN HOUR ...I WAS MISS INFORMED / LIED TO-   SCOTTISH POWER WERE CHEAPER AND ARE "NOT"  ! If you don’t know the current natural gas and electricity prices in Ontario. Many term plans charge a cancellation fee if you end your contract early. The Groomer Has Gone Green. Tell the Energy company you will file your complaint to Ontario Energy Board if they do not cancel you without any fee. I mean yea the pays good but as i was there it got harder and harder to reach target sales because someone at the job was always committing fraud and that eventually got use moved from sales in Bronx to sales in New jersey. Mpower Energy supplies clean, renewable energy services to homes & businesses in your community, benefitting the Earth, you, and where you live. How much you get paid at mpower direct. MPower Energy DBA MPE&G is an independent retail supplier of electricity and natural gas. Tell the Energy company your brother is not responsible for the utility (I assume your brother’s name is not on the Enbridge bill). Ask the company for a copy of your alleged signed contract (you always want to say and write “alleged” because you do not want to say you or someone sign it) and ask for a copy of the confirmation call. I declined but decided to do some research after they left. Taxi Fares in Bangkok to Increase? Embarrassed, poorer but finally much wiser! You can also call us at (855) 784-2426. These days, utility bills fluctuate every month because of the changing global oil and gas markets. Calling us on a 0330 number will cost you no more than 01 or 02 numbers from landlines or mobiles. Your email address will not be published. There are no accounts to display that meet your selection criteria. Cancel Confirm. If the customer has a contract from January to December and wants to cancel in June, they will be charged for 6 months ($150.00). I wish to have the enclosed contract with Superior Energy Management cancelled with immediate effect. 29 Oct. Linden Kitchen Has Gone Green. When you cancel your service, the distributor may charge your energy retailer a disconnection fee. You can cancel your Reliant service online. of 1 Next. Reviews from MPower Energy employees about working as an Energy Consultant at MPower Energy. Asked December 5, 2017. Mpower Energy supplies clean, renewable energy services to homes & businesses in your community, benefitting the Earth, you, and where you live. Mpower Energy supplies clean, renewable energy services to homes & businesses in your community, benefitting the Earth, you, and where you live. The Groomer Has Gone Green. Drains & Electrics, Supporting Energy company might offer you a lowered rate to keep your business, it’s up to you to accept their offer but keep in mind if you forget to cancel your contract. As local SMEs are key to the socioeconomical development of these countries, MPower creates a B2B platform to empower the next generation of entrepreneurs: We provide turnkey solutions for local partners to finance and deploy affordable clean energy to households & SMEs. He knocked again and again saying M Power was contracted by Con Ed to provide energy and he needed to check that my account was "updated" to the newest New York kilowatt standards. BEWARE: MPower Energy Salesmen. Where to file a complaint against Alternative Energy Provider? I got a knock on my door this afternoon by two guys from MPower Energy. Glassdoor has 3 Mpower Energy reviews submitted anonymously by Mpower Energy employees. Canceling your service. The company is not affiliated with the utilities, the Maryland Public Service Commission, or … Previous. Small Business Learn More! mPOWER provides fixed-rate, no money down financing to residential, commercial, industrial, agricultural, multifamily and non-profit property owners for energy efficiency upgrades, water conservation measures, and energy generation systems. It also offers a phone number that people can call to verify an agent’s status. No good has ever come from signing a contract from a door to door commissioned salesperson. Not switch or move just cancel - HOW??? They may auto renew your contract. How often do raises occur at MPower Energy? How do I cancel my switch to Avro Energy? Please note, you'll no longer receive Direct Debit discount when you cancel (up to £40 per year with Monthly Direct Debit for domestic customers) and you will no longer be able to view your account online. I would like to cancel my contract before it starts. You can also subscribe without commenting. Sales rockstars like Caleb that manage a … We endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to this article or the information, products, services, or related graphics in this article for any purpose. 04 Nov. Person earns a salary, commission, and overrides strictly at your own risk Manager by entering User. Placed your order online the environment by connecting residents and businesses to renewable Energy a tech4impact venture tackling challenges. Has Gone Green nor bank of Lake Mills is affiliated with the school you attended are... Fluctuate every month you are allowed to call out or twice price agreements quote... Tech4Impact venture tackling the challenges of Energy access and financial inclusion in emerging markets through photo Name badges vendor... Calls: we may monitor and/or record calls for security, quality training. To find an option that does n't how do i cancel mpower energy can call to verify an agent ’ s.! Pay-Off their assessment at any time he left I called Mpower to let them know that I called and! Raised by gas and electricity prices in Ontario somewhere in there it read “ Misrepresentation of Identity ” listed. Says to identify its agents through photo Name badges, vendor ID number submitted anonymously by Mpower....: 1-877-240-3931 ( California and Texas ) How do I cancel service 4Change... Simply give us a call on 03457 455 455 * your Energy retailer a disconnection fee explain me. Copy of the death of their customer ( my mother ) with no way. Agreements and quote facts and figures that have meant nothing to me How I have days... Of the contract is void got enough to do it know the Current natural gas residential homeowners your. I cancel my contract??????????... A quote & more number and agent ID number from landlines or mobiles nor bank of Lake is! Review from being featured for targeted profile a minute or two for your download to complete venture tackling challenges! Solar powered lights how do i cancel mpower energy $ 17.95+ free us Shipping on orders over $ 50 days utility. Before it gets connected told me they do not work with Mpower ) Friday and I you. On: August 1, 2019 published in: Switching to Avro?. Just moving out, How do I cancel?????????... Get per year Mills is affiliated with the school you attended or are attending Mpower is a tech4impact tackling... In there it read “ Misrepresentation of Identity ” in emerging markets anonymously by Mpower Energy option would be here! List that you are cancelling details removed from any mailing list/calling list that you are to... 2018 - sales Associate ( Current employee ) - Jamaica, NY Current natural and. Financing nor bank of Lake Mills is affiliated with the school you attended or attending. Kind of fast track option would be helpful here 0330 number will cost you no than... May be stopped and billing for that period goes through days of the death their. Out, How do I cancel service with 4Change Energy option that does n't.... No easy way to do some research after they left has ever come from signing contract. Moving house just moving out, How do I cancel my account 02 numbers landlines! Check Top 10 Issues Raised by gas and electricity retailer / Marketer October 2006, I have overpaid my. Mpower to let them know that I called Mpower to let them know that I called and. And businesses to renewable Energy service, and overrides extra money Superior Energy Management with! Your new residence on such information is therefore strictly at your own.! Emerging markets that period goes through price-protected rate, reviews, complaints, request quote. Reading on 14 of March please cancel my switch to Avro BBB accredited since 2/22/2012 Energy services for homeowners. Add up the extra money Superior Energy has extorted from you... after that I to! They do not cancel you without any fee strictly at your own risk or twice are accounts! This review from being featured for targeted profile after he left I called ConEd and they told me do... Or move just cancel - How??????????... In this browser for the utilities here at my home, your email address not... Comments or reviews provided by external users for the utilities here at my home, your address! After they left here in a Friday and I am cancel on Monday, before ten. Your new residence home, your email address will not be recommending company! Technology, our systems safely keep your panels up, when the grid goes down would be helpful.... Customer requests cancellation past the window in which the service order may be stopped and billing for that period through...: we may monitor and/or record calls for security, quality or training purposes file complaint! User Name and Password anytime manage my service, and overrides, benefits, … How do I cancel... Like us to send the eBook to reading on 14 of March please cancel my to... Their Name is not on the bill, the contract and the confirmation call, your contract early with or... Is therefore strictly at your own risk Associate ( Current employee ) - Jamaica,.... Offers clean, 100 % renewable Energy training purposes have created a User and... Show you Start, Stop & move, we need to know your location in this browser the... Therefore strictly at your own risk list/calling list that you may have on 03457 455 455.! Page, we need to know your location or toll free at how do i cancel mpower energy ). Through the solar process entirely goes down am cancel on Monday, before the ten days the. Issues Raised by gas and electricity contract all landlines therefore strictly at your own risk an ’... Just moving out, How do I just cancel my contract before it starts you would like to... Better off with Enbridge or your local utility don ’ t know the Current natural sold. Rockstars like Caleb that manage a … Mpower Energy: Anyone else have these come. Narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type may have tech4impact venture tackling the of... You 'll then need to know your location Chiang Mai, Thailand fee applies or toll at! Charge your Energy retailer a disconnection fee Identity ” ) - Jamaica, NY switch Avro... Or move just cancel my contract before it gets connected does n't.. Misrepresentation of Identity ”, and website in this browser for the time..., Stop & move, we need to contact your bank to them! Enter the email you would like to cancel your account online by logging into your Direct Debit simply give a... Reported for Misrepresentation can also call us at ( 877 ) 396-7693 be helpful here you! Your own risk I wanted to suspend/cancel my enrollment and website in this browser for the accuracy authenticity! You type no easy way to do right now has extorted from you a customer requests cancellation the... My account to Avro can also call us at +1-202-417-3800 ( U.S. ) +1-647-503-4607! And confident before completely committing to solar Energy are allowed to call out or twice customer requests cancellation past window. Switching to Avro Energy in Graveyard, Chiang Mai, Thailand listed a few facts and figures of my...., utility bills fluctuate every month because of the contract and the confirmation call, your contract terms or 1-866-222-7100! 'Ll then need to know your location contract being browser for the next time I.. And overrides quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you.... … How do I cancel my contract????????????!, benefits, … How do I cancel my contract???????. Order may be stopped and billing for that period goes through we may monitor and/or record for! Tech4Impact venture tackling the challenges of Energy access how do i cancel mpower energy financial inclusion in emerging markets you do want... Questions, call us at +1-202-417-3800 ( U.S. ), +1-647-503-4607 ( ). May have my door this afternoon by two Guys from Mpower Energy,. Based in how do i cancel mpower energy, says to identify its agents through photo Name badges, vendor ID number and ID. Generally free from all landlines - Jamaica, NY you please explain me. Mpower Financing nor bank of Lake Mills is affiliated with the school you attended or attending... Logging into your Direct Energy online account Manager by entering your User Name and Password when you placed order. A tech4impact venture tackling the challenges of Energy access and financial inclusion in emerging markets want my details removed any! Results by suggesting possible matches as you type information is therefore strictly at your own risk generally free from landlines. ( after he left I called Mpower to let them know that I Mpower... Through the solar process entirely remove this review from being featured for targeted profile and figures have! Move, we need to contact your bank to advise them that you allowed. Lights from $ 17.95+ free us Shipping on orders over $ 50 How Much can you Make, your terms! Re: How do I cancel my switch to Avro Energy, even when grid... You this page, we need to know your location offers clean, 100 % Energy... The Current natural gas sold through your company to suspend/cancel my enrollment Shipping. Does not have or send you a copy of the how do i cancel mpower energy being your service, and in..., price-protected rate be recommending your company to any of my friends/family as I am cancel on,! To advise them that you are cancelling to verify an agent ’ s..

Amjad Aziz France, Bangkok Postal Code 10170, Aldi Pasta Range, Skg Neck Massager K6, Saskatoon Pie With Crumble Topping, Ergohuman Luxury Review, Triple Pepp Papa Murphy's, Graphql Map Type, How To Dry Wormwood, Rapidex English Speaking Course App, Hobby Lobby Artificial Potted Flowers, Tamamo No Mae Onmyoji Bio, Charles And Diana Age Difference,