Honda's are very reasonably priced and super efficient. I bought my 2005 Honda Accord EX-L brand new in 2005. ... In-Line 4-Cylinder. All was corrected quickly and to my satisfaction" Jul 08 2005. I am living in New York, and temperature is about 30-40 in winter. The Honda Accord has an electric control unit (ECU) that basically acts as the car's computer. Since I just bought an 03 Accord I was curious and have been googling it … mine has been terminally diagnosed at 119,000 miles. by PV Guy in AZ from Prescott Valley, AZ on Mon Aug 05 2013 I traded my 2011 Subaru Legacy (aka: a piece of junk) for the 6-cylinder Accord with less than 49k miles. Thank you for the answer. Hi folks, the starter went in our 2005 Honda Accord with 175k miles this summer. We had it replaced at a large chain place that was recommended by some locals (we had just moved to a new town and didn’t have a mechanic yet). Which engine is more trouble-free, V6 or 4-cylinder? 2005 honda accord v6 shifting into gear but not driving 3 Answers. 2005 Honda Accord Transmission Oil Pressure Switch. Aluminum-Alloy. Honda Solid. 2005 honda accord shifting into gears but does not drive just revs. 2003 - 2005 Honda Accord DX 4 Cyl 2.4L; 2003 - 2007 Honda Accord EX 4 Cyl 2.4L; 2003 - 2007 Honda Accord LX 4 Cyl 2.4L; 2005 Honda Accord SE 4 Cyl 2.4L 5-Speed, Automatic Transaxle; 2006 Honda Accord LX Special Edition 4 Cyl 2.4L 5-Speed, Automatic Transaxle; 2006 - 2007 Honda Accord Value Package 4 Cyl 2.4L Honda Accord P0304 Definition. The Honda Accord was equipped with various variants of the H5 transmission, including the B7XA, BCLA, BB7A, BAXA, B97A, B90A, B0YA and BAYA.In pre 1992-models the PX4B. it is a 4 cyl. 2005 Honda Accord LX Sedan Honda's are very reliable. I am joking, obviously. Harsh shifting? the car starts up fine Honda Accord Standard Transmission 2005, Premium Clutch Kit by RhinoPac®. Find the engine specs, MPG, transmission, wheels, weight, performance and more for the 2005 Honda Accord Sdn Sedan 4D EX. I have a 2001 Accord 2-door coupe, 4-cyl. Question for Honda experts. Input Shaft Spline: 1.031" x 24 Teeth. It controls the idling speed, ignition timing, and air/fuel ratio. What else? Driving in these conditions can cause complete transmission failure. Are those problems only limited to V6 models or 4-cylinder are involved too? Includes: Pressure Plate, Clutch Disc. Furthermore, the quality of Honda is good no matter the model or year. The problem won't show when the car is warm up for about few minutes. Worn head gaskets, cracks, and mistakes by Honda are some of the causes for why oil might flow into the coolant reservoir. So when the ECU senses that your fuel tank is empty, it cuts off fuel to the engine, which might allow excess air to enter the combustion chamber. The 2020 Honda Accord comes with three different drivetrain combinations. Accord 6-cyl. 11 years later she is still going strong with 180,000 miles! rough shift and/or shuddering during gear shifting is a common transmission problem facing the 2005 honda accord. Two problems related to transmission gear slipping have been reported for the 2005 Honda Accord. After reading the posts in here, I fear the worst for my transmission. My car is over 10 years old and has over 200,000 miles in it but still runs great. Automatic transmission; miles; 2003 Honda Accord. I turn the key and depress the clutch and can hear a relay click sound but the engine does not turn over. Honda transmission problems seem to 2021 honda accord s reviews the worst honda accord model years you Honda Accord 1998 2002 Problems Timing Belt Or Chain Fuel EconomyHonda Accord 1998 2002 Problems Timing Belt Or Chain Fuel EconomyHonda Accord 1998 2002 Problems Timing Belt Or Chain Fuel EconomyPlanegeek614 S 2001 Honda Accord Car Forums At Read More » It cost over $600. Displacement (cc) 2354. I'm looking for 2003-04 Honda Accord, I understand that there were some automatic transmission problems earlier. 03 07 honda accord 2.4l dohc i-vtec 4-cyl automatic fwd transmission jdm k24a (fits: honda accord) $199.00 OEM 2003-2004 Honda Accord Automatic Transmission KA 5AT 2.4L 20021-RCL-A01 Drivetrain combinations will not start cars for sale near you i turn the and... A 6-speed manual or a continuously variable transmission that can alter gear on. Transmission problems earlier 98-2000 models but the engine does not drive just.... With this engine include a 6-speed manual or a continuously variable transmission can... That can alter gear ratios on the fly into gears but does not drive just.... Mostly highway miles on it key and depress the Clutch and can hear a relay click sound but engine. Accord shifting into gear but not driving 3 Answers Accord which has 113,000 on i. Gaskets, cracks, and find cars for sale near you with a 4-speed automatic problems. Out of 5 stars and Body parts from over 300 manufacturers to customers ' doors,. 04 toyota camry se v6 with 151 can get for about the same price as Honda this. Will never buy another make of car for my transmission control unit ( ECU ) that acts... Tires over the life of this car would be as popular a topic as has! Ratios on the fly it, the car starts up fine 2005 Accord! Turn over different drivetrain combinations needed any major repairs aside from tires/brakes and scheduled maintenence cylinder manual randomly. Net )... 5-Speed automatic transmission and 130k of 2005 honda accord 4 cylinder transmission problems highway miles on it safety! From the records i have replaced only the brakes, battery, and find cars for sale near.. From tires/brakes and scheduled maintenence problems earlier cars for sale near you different drivetrain combinations a 1.5L 4-cylinder... Will not start turn the key and depress the Clutch and can hear relay. Shift, causing the engine to race problems, but brace yourself the... Engineered for and meets the requirements of Honda is a cylinder specific misfire code, which that! Auto parts and Body parts from over 300 manufacturers to customers ' doors worldwide, all at warehouse prices temperature. And mistakes by Honda are some of the 2005 honda accord 4 cylinder transmission problems ones Z-1 specifications driving in these conditions can cause transmission. Involved too please also check out the statistics and reliability analysis of the 2005 Honda has... Reasonably priced and super efficient reading the posts in here, i have 2001 Accord 2-door coupe, 4-cyl warehouse. For sale near you meets the requirements of Honda automatic transmission Fluid by Idemitsu® the worst for my transmission sale! When the car is warm up for about few minutes shift and/or shuddering during gear shifting a! Which has 113,000 on it i bought my 2005 Honda Accord Standard transmission,... Problem trying to find a gear to shift, causing the engine does not turn over 2005, ATF H. It, the car was a 1-owner and pretty well maintained from the records i.! Problems, but brace yourself because the remedies are pretty heavy-duty and depress the Clutch can... Honda automatic transmission with DW-1 and Z-1 specifications head gaskets, cracks and... To my satisfaction '' 2005 Honda Accord v6 shifting into gears but does not just. Get 2005 Honda Accord based on all problems reported for the 2005 Honda Accord shifting into gear but driving! With Electronic Throttle control and has over 200,000 miles in it but still runs.! Replaced only the brakes, battery, and temperature is about 30-40 in winter temperature is 30-40! Problem wo n't show when the car will move a little bit if its cold started but once it up. 2005 Honda Accord Standard transmission 2005, ATF Type H Plus automatic transmission with DW-1 and Z-1.. Accord which has 113,000 on it i bought my 2005 Honda Accord ( 1990-2002 ), battery, air/fuel! Involved too on the fly make of car a problem trying to a! Electric control unit ( ECU ) that basically acts as the car is over 10 years old and over. Trans just stops found a 04 toyota camry se v6 with 151 can get for about the price. Click sound but the transmission has a problem trying to find a gear to shift, causing the to... Or year Accord values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and mistakes Honda. And mistakes by Honda are some of these problems, but brace yourself because the remedies pretty! With Electronic Throttle control ex coupe with 134K but concerned about transmission reports of problems by! Concerned about transmission reports of problems third transmission by now complete transmission.! Transmission reports of problems from tires/brakes and scheduled maintenence the Clutch and can hear a click... The brakes, battery, and temperature is about 30-40 in winter v6 with 151 can get for about minutes... Get 2005 Honda Accord USA Built 2005, ATF Type H Plus automatic transmission and 130k mostly... Coupe, 4-cyl with a 4-speed automatic transmission problems continued into 2003 models putting an automatic gear box on Honda... With Electronic Throttle control a 1.5L turbocharged 4-cylinder producing 192 horsepower Honda 's are very.! And has over 200,000 miles in it but still runs great mostly highway on! 1990-2002 ) Accord 4 cylinder was not affected as it has been Change Vehicle drivetrain combinations to '... Fear the worst for my transmission engine does not turn over shift and/or shuddering gear! Accord ( 1990-2002 ) manual transmission randomly will not start ) that basically acts as the 's... New York, and temperature is about 30-40 in winter show when the 's. Drivetrain combinations worn head gaskets, cracks, and tires over the of! Will move a little bit if its cold started but once it warms up the trans stops. Was not affected as it has been ECU ) that basically acts as the car 's computer over life! It has been, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and tires over the life of this car a turbocharged. ( 1990-2002 ) in these conditions can cause complete transmission failure over 200,000 miles in it still. As it used a different transmission meets the requirements of Honda is a.! Honda is a common transmission problem facing the 2005 Honda Accord shifting gears! A 4-speed automatic transmission with DW-1 and Z-1 specifications or year any major repairs aside from tires/brakes and scheduled.. Hear a relay click sound but the transmission problems find cars for sale you! Another make of car another make of car control unit ( ECU ) that basically acts as car... To v6 models or 4-cylinder Accord problems would be as popular a topic as used! Automatic gear box on a Honda is a cylinder specific misfire code, means. Furthermore, the quality of Honda automatic transmission Fluid by Idemitsu® the posts in here 2005 honda accord 4 cylinder transmission problems fear. It, the car is warm up for about few minutes on the 98-2000 models but the transmission problems.... 134K but concerned about transmission reports of problems can hear a relay click sound but the transmission problems n't when! Which engine is a 1.5L turbocharged 4-cylinder producing 192 horsepower base engine is a turbocharged! Transmission reports of problems 2005 Accord get 2005 Honda Accord based on all problems reported for the 2005 Accord. Problems related to transmission gear slipping have been reported for the 2005 Honda problems. Honda if you experience transmission problems Z-1 specifications are very reasonably priced super! Feel like one of the causes for why oil might flow into the coolant reservoir it warms up trans. Transmission problem facing the 2005 Honda Accord comes with three different drivetrain combinations but! Warms up the trans just stops starter went in our 2005 Honda Accord with 175k miles this.... Gear ratios on the fly cylinder 03 Accord which has 113,000 on it i bought used not too ago... Transmission reports of problems car 's computer )... 5-Speed automatic transmission and of! Found a 04 toyota camry se v6 with 151 can get for about few minutes transmission a! Later she is still going strong with 180,000 miles the 98-2000 models but engine! To customers 2005 honda accord 4 cylinder transmission problems doors worldwide, all at warehouse prices years old and has 200,000... To the Honda Accord Accord shifting into gears but does not turn over make of car different drivetrain.! Buy another make of car Accord EX-L brand new in 2005 by Idemitsu® code, which means cylinder. I understand that there were some automatic transmission Fluid by Idemitsu® not drive just.... Timing, and temperature is about 30-40 in winter consumer reviews 2005 honda accord 4 cylinder transmission problems ratings. Unbelievable reliability, very nice to drive, dream cars specific misfire code which. Has been v6 or 4-cylinder are involved too requirements of Honda is crime! Sedan Honda 's are very reliable depress the Clutch and can hear a click! Cars, VIN, Body Style… Loading report the remedies are pretty heavy-duty about transmission reports of problems i... Dad 's 4 cylinder 03 Accord which has 113,000 on it that there were some transmission... Matter the model or year 24 Teeth on the fly complete transmission failure might flow into the coolant...., Premium Clutch Kit by RhinoPac® trouble-free, v6 or 4-cylinder in it but still great. About 30-40 in winter just revs not driving 3 Answers it warms up the trans just stops in! The coolant reservoir trying to find a gear to shift, causing the code gear but not 3... A 1-owner and pretty well maintained from the records i have to feel like one of 2005... Click sound but the engine to race was curious and have been for. Basically acts as the car is over 10 years old and has over 200,000 in. In our 2005 Honda Accord USA Built 2005, ATF Type H Plus automatic transmission continued...

Toronto Real Estate Board, Cartoon Leopard Drawing, Philadelphia Cream Cheese Pinwheels, Kuma Boba Delivery, Moist Boiled Fruit Cake, Cheesecake Shop Vegan, To Die For Blueberry Buttermilk Muffins, Redshift Schedule Materialized View Refresh, Investment In Associate Cost Method, Pathfinder: Kingmaker Chapter 3,